Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I start a thread on the Waterford forum...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Stinger-bar

Na, I know that angle aint true. I used to be a mod on here after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,106 ✭✭✭✭muffler

It's amazing how quickly genuinely decent people can turn into pricks when faced with Boards.ie moderators.
    I think you managed that all on your own.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Sully wrote: »
    Honestly, wtf are you on about? Your post count and join date hasn't came into any of my reasons for banning you at all. If you were here since the site was created and had the highest post count on boards you would still have been banned. On any forum for that matter.
    Thank You.

Agreed, post count and reg date have feck all to do with anything, if I went onto the Waterford forum and called all Waterford people retards I;d get banned in a heartbeat and I'd deserve it

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Cabaal wrote: »
    Agreed, post count and reg date have feck all to do with anything, if I went onto the Waterford forum and called all Waterford people retards I;d get banned in a heartbeat and I'd deserve it

I dont think he called anyone retards did he?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

I used to be a mod on here after all.

Do tell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Do tell.

April Fools Day.

I'll think you'll find he was indeed a mod on here and it was no April fool.

I'm seriously starting to lose my grip here.

:confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Aquos76 wrote: »
    I'll think you'll find he was indeed a mod on here and it was no April fool.

Going by the above, I assume you know stinger personaly? If he was indeed a mod at one stage, then he should have known better. A lot better.

Going by the above, I assume you know stinger personaly? If he was indeed a mod at one stage, then he should have known better. A lot better.

Agreed.

Oh and cheers 6th, you had me staring at my calendar for a few minutes.

• Advertisement

Not personally, I know who he is though. He is very well known throughout the city, and I agree with you about him knowing better.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Please do tell, go on post the nick in question :)
    Also curious why would you create a whole new account on boards if you have one already, also as a mod you know reging two accounts is against boards rules right? ;)
    Aquos76 wrote: »
    I dont think he called anyone retards did he?

I didn't say he was I was simply giving an example of how somebody could easily get banned dispite the fact they have 1000's of posts and are reged years versus a new user with small amount of posts.

In short post count has nothing to do with a mods decision

I didn't say he was I was simply giving an example of how somebody could easily get banned dispite the fact they have 1000's of posts and are reged years versus a new user with small amount of posts.

In short post count has nothing to do with a mods decision

My apologies, point taken and accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

And why were you banned then?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I think everyone can agree, the Waterford forum would be a far better place if Sully was a university.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Antithetic wrote: »
    I think everyone can agree, the Waterford forum would be a far better place if Sully was a university.

Want to start a campaign? :D

Want to start a campaign? :D

But what would we call the new University?

But what would we call the new University?

The University of Sully. Simple and easy.

I want my own statue tho, and an iron fist.

we'll just polish the one you already rule with.

:pac:

iron fist is on order, it'll be 4-6 weeks

• Advertisement

iron fist is on order, it'll be 4-6 weeks

4-6 weeks? I DEAMND BETTER SERVICE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Or U.S. for short. Then you can be the biggest and most powerful "University" in the world.

All tremble before the might U.S.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

On the bar of Dome 2, no doubt. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

How is this thread still going?

btw Sully is too small to have an Iron Fist it might topple him over :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

and i demand better spelling. punctuation etc. i'm ok with

longshanks wrote: »
    and i demand better spelling. punctuation etc. i'm ok with

Have you ever actually looked at your posts? Or the last post for an example? You dont even meet your own demands ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

punctuation etc. i'm ok with

Advertisement