Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New BF2 patch and maps to be announced Monday

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Torrent can be found here

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Wavey

What is the point of the EA download manager if they dont put patches up straight away?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

yesterday I actually installed the booster pack and special forces addons from the complete collection CD completely ignorant of this new patch and how eagerly some people were awaiting it.

I wasn't able to access any of the euro force or armoured fury maps ( message was telling me I HAD to buy the booster packs .. I already had the CD !! )

downloaded the 1.41 and then the 1.50 patch from Fireplay.

had to wait 2 hours for the 1.41 download a condiserably shorter time for 1.50

had some problems running the patch on vista ( the system just appeared to hang )

eventually it ran ( I changed the properties to run as winXP SP2 and as administrator ) and has just installed.

OT - Sept 1st was also the 70 year anniversary of the outbreak of WWII

Advertisement