Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker discussion for players

• 21-06-2008 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Put up hand histories, ask questions, get better. Poker is an ever changing game, and to make sure that you are at your best, you gotta be playing a lot, and discussing and learning even more. So please, let's talk poker. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭pokerkingsni

Put up hand histories, ask questions, get better. Poker is an ever changing game, and to make sure that you are at your best, you gotta be playing a lot, and discussing and learning even more. So please, let's talk poker. :pac:

You should start a forum on it. Get players from all over ireland to sign up and talk about poker. Good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ramiriquez

lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭DBC2007

ur in the wrong forum mate. on ur bike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dollers98@hotma

hi all wondering if someone could solve my prob..my friend won 1,600 usd online and we always have split winnings so we played heads up and put money into my acc first time we done this.. now both accounts have been suspended..could anybody help me out wit this prob plz ...thank you ..:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

WTF is all this.

Locked.

dollers98 - no idea, explain it to support obviously, and in future use site transfers. What you were doing is used by money launderers. Not recommended and against most sites T&C's.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement