Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any ideas anyone?

Options
  • 21-06-2008 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

I work for a LAN gaming center in the city that I live in (galway), called squareyes. (Http://www.squareyes.com)

The boss told me the last ngiht that he wanted to get themed gaming nights running soon and if i was interested in organising one. I've been thinking about it and I think if I was to pick a game it would be team fortress 2. The reason I'm posting here is cos I need ideas or suggestions on spicing things up and making it interesting. What i'm tihnking so far is getting red and blue shirts printed with the team logos on them and letting people choose when they come in. What do you guys think? I need some ideas! (if you live in Ireland you're very welcome to attend!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

What i'm tihnking so far is getting red and blue shirts printed with the team logos on them and letting people choose when they come in

Could you explain this a bit more

Tf2 would be good choice of game.

OT: Can you take me off your auto sms if I pm you my details? I keep forgetting to ask in there, Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Eamonn Brophy

Krieg wrote: »
    Could you explain this a bit more

Tf2 would be good choice of game.

OT: Can you take me off your auto sms if I pm you my details? I keep forgetting to ask in there, Thanks

Basically the idea's be to get red and blue t-shirts printed with the RED and BLU logo printed on them and as people arrive to play they pick a shirt and are on that team...just a novelty!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Eamonn Brophy

That was my original plan, they're quite expensive though especially seen as i'd be buying in bulk, that's like 500 quid.. :(

Advertisement