Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with mic.

Options
  • 21-06-2008 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I just bought a mic. and mic. stand, but the cable they gave me didn't fit into my amp, even after they assured me that it would... do i need an adapter for it to connect it to my guitar amp or did they just give me the wrong cable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

darnhey wrote: »
    I just bought a mic. and mic. stand, but the cable they gave me didn't fit into my amp, even after they assured me that it would... do i need an adapter for it to connect it to my guitar amp or did they just give me the wrong cable?

You probably got a XLR to XLR ?

I'd guess you need an XLR Female (plugs into mic) to 1/4 inch Jack if you want to connect to a guitar amp.

Rather than mucking about with adapters go back to your dealer, they should change it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 darnhey

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    You probably got a XLR to XLR ?

I'd guess you need an XLR Female (plugs into mic) to 1/4 inch Jack if you want to connect to a guitar amp.

Rather than mucking about with adapters go back to your dealer, they should change it for you.

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

Advertisement