Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help me fishing in dublin

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 northsideangler

say 20 euro entry winner takes all even if there where ten of us it would be good craic??

never fished a competion but if any one thinks its a good idea post how you think we should organise it ??

we could get a sponsor and make it bigger south side angling might sponsor ???the guys in there are really cool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

we could get a sponsor and make it bigger south side angling might sponsor ???the guys in there are really cool

Im sure if you were to have it in Corkagh park, Godfrey would put up some prizes, the more anglers you get, the better the prizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Id be up for it for the craic,Dont really know how to fly fish and Im not into Carp so I might be a bit lost in Corkagh, But sure Id be up for it anyways,

If we can plan it Im in.

Now if its sea fishing it'd be more my scene, What we could do is charter a boat maybe from Malahide and go out for a day, 8 maybe max and see who gets most species,fish weight etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Im sure if you were to have it in Corkagh park, Godfrey would put up some prizes, the more anglers you get, the better the prizes.

more than likely he would god's a good mate of mine i can have a chat with him about it when there are more people up for it or i could spread the word up the lakes and get some non net users down too it would have a great turn out if we had it soon while the carp fishing is in its prime northside angler send me a pm if yeah want me to get this off the ground

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Northwestangler

anyone know where is the best place to catch pollock on the dublin coast

Advertisement