Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies-what attributes of the opposite sex appeals to you

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Wibbs wrote: »
    I dunno, I for one love the look of a woman in that neck of the woods. More likely to give me an appetite, rather than put me off my food.

That was jus too easy wasnt it?! :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

farohar wrote: »
    IMO both genders have rather vomit worthy genitals, I don't think it was out of shame folks decided to cover them with cloth, more out of "Dear god! I'm trying to eat here and you're putting me right off my food!".
    Sometimes I'm of the mind they're like farts, you can stand your own and your partners, but I also think that about feet:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

-Confident
    -Good sense of humour, can make fun of each other with it being offensive, have found very few people (male and female) that I 'click' like this with

Aspiration wrote: »
    I also have a thing about musicians... There's just something about a man who plays good guitar and/or drums.

Oh yes.. How could I forget.. love love love drummers.. aww.. yum yum! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Oh yes.. How could I forget.. love love love drummers.. aww.. yum yum! :D

"So I'm in this band.." is the best pick up line ever :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

GinnyJo wrote: »
    Sometimes I'm of the mind they're like farts, you can stand your own and your partners, but I also think that about feet:D

I agree apart from the partners farts. Can't stand them at all. He's hungover here next to me and is "dying" and the smell is not pleasant!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Please tell me its not Guinness induced, soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.
    BTW missing you and lovein you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

GinnyJo wrote: »
    Please tell me its not Guinness induced, soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.
    BTW missing you and lovein you!

Miss you guys too so much!

Nah, lucky for me the Guinness in NZ isn't very nice (so I'm told) so at least I'm spared that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Twee. wrote: »
    "So I'm in this band.." is the best pick up line ever :p

Isn't there that "Wicked" advert telling guys to drag an empty guitar case everywhere to fool girls into thinking you play? ;)

Advertisement