Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nestlé Crunch Chocolate bars

• 21-06-2008 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I'm finding it difficult to find shops that stock these chocolate bars. Does anyone know where i can buy them in the Cork/Limerick area?
    Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Vending machine in work always has a good supply of them, it's located in north co. dub though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

They were my favourite chocolate bar as a kid but they are proving very elusive these days. The only places I have seen them is in a shop in The Square, Tallaght, and a newsagents opposite the LUAS stop on Abbey Street in Dublin.

I think Nestlé were involved in controversy a number of years ago and, after that, fewer and fewer shops here stocked their bars.

??/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

o driscolls in ballinlough in cork always has them as does the tramore rd costcutter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Kevster wrote: »
    I think Nestlé were involved in controversy a number of years ago and, after that, fewer and fewer shops here stocked their bars.

??/
    What was the controversy? Mislabelling them "Crunch", when they're actually crispy, not crunchy.

Bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Blisterman wrote: »
    What was the controversy? Mislabelling them "Crunch", when they're actually crispy, not crunchy.

Bastards.

lol.

Tesco in Wilton has them occasionally.

• Advertisement
Advertisement