Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amsterdam Tattoo Shop

Options
  • 21-06-2008 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I'm going to be there for a few months and am thinking about getting a tattoo done there. Has anyone got any personal recommendations for where to go? Ta.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Catmanuel

Cheers thanks, I'll definately check those out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Yeah because a google search works so well... catmanuel, go walk about the place, get a feel for the shops and the portfolios then pick the place you feel the most comfortable in. a google search and websites wont give you a good idea about studios

Well I'm not gonna get it done anywhere I don't feel comfortable in but I'm just looking for suggestions of places to check out when I'm there. I'll ask around once I'm settled in, I don't want end up in somewhere thats main market is off-their-face tourists! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Wilburt;56329004
    Yeah because a google search works so well... a google search and websites wont give you a good idea about studios
    yes will but theres 100 or more tattoo parlours there.
    As for the searching is going to take too long imo.
    What im saying is its good to google and get all the links and websites of the parlours before you go over imo.
    The best review is the House of Tattoos as its has long established business.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭NukeD4

http://www.admiraaltattoo.com/home.html

They seem to do some nice work,just go in with a clear head,:p
    im actually going there myself in 2 weeks so i did some research on shops there just in case, they have a tattoo museum aswell,well worth a visit id say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Bit late there genius

Chanced upoun an even better studio,looks like great work and and a great ethos
    http://classicinkandmods.com/tattoo-gallery/

Classic Ink looks pretty cool, love all the jewellery and art but JESUS CHRIST did you see the owner has her tongue split?! Thats ****ing creepy. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

The shop looks to be definately worth a visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Wilburt wrote: »
    Bit late there genius
    damn i did it again!
    yes wrong dates as its finnished.
    sorry for the confusion.I'l remove it.

*puts on tin foil hat!*

• Advertisement

Just to give this a bump,i just arrived back from amsterdam and happened to be staying 5 minutes away from classic ink,i would recommend it to anyone,its a beautiful shop with some great artists n people working there, i liked it so much, i paid them €250 to punch 6mm of flesh out of me :D
    4 dermal anchors in faux sub clavicle positions,pretty sore and horrid looking at the mo,but i love them.
    p.s her tongue is brilliant,she had it split twice

Advertisement