Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't remember my dreams ?

Options
  • 21-06-2008 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi everyone i was just wondering if this is common i havent been able to remember my dreams in years. I used to always know what i was dreaming of the nite before but i don't remember a thing now. Is it just that i sleep to deeply ? or does anyone know the reason as to why, there has been nothing traumatic or anything like that happen so i dunno, i miss my dreams :(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

if you start keeping a dream journal, and writing down what little you remember every morning over time your dream memory should get better. I go through phases of remembering dreams all day for a while, then a few months of not remembering any dreams at all.. just happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭TheElf

if you start keeping a dream journal, and writing down what little you remember every morning over time your dream memory should get better. I go through phases of remembering dreams all day for a while, then a few months of not remembering any dreams at all.. just happens.

A few years back I was huge into dreams, had plenty of books on dreaming. And I used to love remembering my dreams and thinking about them, and the dream journal really does work. I kept one for about 2 years, and it got to the stage where I was remembering 3-4 dreams from a night.

Advertisement