Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident on last bus tonite!!

Options
  • 22-06-2008 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, dunno if this is in right forum but just heard from a friend that there was a huge incident on the last 45 heading out from town tonight.

From what he told me two guys got into a massive fight on the top floor and one of them smashed a glass bottle in the others face. Gardai were called but the attacker ran off.
    The victim's shirt had changed color from blue to deep red from the amount of blood. He was rushed to hospital.

I find it amazing that such a thing coukd happen in this day and age.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

yeah i was walking out my mates house when the bus stopped, just by the american embassy. lad got bottled on the bus, was pretty serious. put a downer on the night to say the least

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

bigslick wrote: »

I find it amazing that no one grabbed the offender (presuming he had let the bottle go).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

police were there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Originally Posted by bigslick

Tis shocking but incidents like that have being going on for decades in lots of citys

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

police were there

And they didn't get him? :rolleyes:

But seriously, I'm only 17 and I remember the days when people in this city would look out for other people but that's changed with the amount of snobbery and foreigns (I'm in no way racist) the city has lost it's touch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Jaysus, glad I stayed late in town now. I was almost tempted to get the last bus myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭brown-dog

Thats brutal - was up in Dublin at the weekend and was meant to get the last bus home with mates but ended up staying in....was alot of locked people out last night. Two guys on the 46a that had to be kicked off by the driver as they were pushing people and throwing rubbish ( not glass ) at everyone! They got kicked off across from UCD

Advertisement