Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My router hates me - Help

• 22-06-2008 12:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

I've just got a new router and it's giving me an absolute nightmare connecting to Live.

It's a ZyXEL wireless G router, all my wireless devices pick it up no problem and all is good.

I've no wireless adapter for the xbox yet and have it plugged into the router via ethernet and this is what is giving me guff.
    When I go to connect all seems fine for the 1st 20secs, it does the whole loading of my profile and then it shows an unconnected profile, yet gives me pop ups of who's online, but doesn't show my friend lists, messages etc, just gives me the option to "Connect to Live."
    Doesn't give any errors, I click on connect and it just loops.

When I run the connection tests they all pass no problem.
    When I plug directly into the modem, connects fine!

I've searched all evening and can't find an answer, any help?:confused:

Advertisement