Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ultimate All Nighter Challenge

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    i love the weatherman in that vid!

Yep me too!!!:)
    Ah its all nearly over now:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Dec. 25 8p.m.-Dec.26 8a.m.
    This was fun though.

Yep.....it was!!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

joes girls wrote: »
    Yep me too!!!:)
    Ah its all nearly over now:(
    you can always try stay up later if you like? personally, im fukcing off to sleep stare at my ceiling.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Well jg just you and me to make the posts after 8am GMT

• Advertisement

you can always try stay up later if you like? personally, im fukcing off to sleep stare at my ceiling.

later is good......well im up now till about 2/3 in the afternoon anyways!!!

later is good......well im up now till about 2/3 in the afternoon anyways!!!
    So you'll be up until 9/10 in the mnorning for me then?

10 more minutes! cant wait to see if my ceiling has changed since last night!

So you'll be up until 9/10 in the mnorning for me then?

yep....i sure will....its all the joys of been a mammy!!!:)

10 more minutes! cant wait to see if my ceiling has changed since last night!
    Did you paint it?

• Advertisement

yep....i sure will....its all the joys of been a mammy!!!:)
    No thanks.
    *Thanks anyone listening for condoms being effective and widely available*

2 MINS TO GO!!!!!

Woohoo, we did it.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. what an experience. what a total waste of time.

Woohoo, we did it.

YEP ME AND T-BAG DONE IT!!!!
    have you not some time to go???

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. what an experience. what a total waste of time.

Ah sure what else would you have done!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!
    You three are the Champs!

YEP ME AND T-BAG DONE IT!!!!
    have you not some time to go???
    The rules say all time is measured by GMT. I will however stay awake as long as I possibly can. Technically though, we three just won. :eek::eek::eek:Holy Hell we bested DooM!

The rules say all time is measured by GMT. I will however stay awake as long as I possibly can. Technically though, we three just won. :eek::eek::eek:Holy Hell we bested DooM!

Ah i was only messing with ya.....off to bed if ya wants.....i like that i won with two guys for company!!!!;)

• Advertisement

Ah i was only messing with ya.....off to bed if ya wants.....i like that i won with two guys for company!!!!;)
    Nah, I'm fine actually. Besides I needs to let my doggies out once it gets light ouside.

NITES T-bag....hopes you can sleep for a bit!!!

Hope you can sleep T-Bag. Swing by the Lair if you can't.

lordy i posted 66 times in here tonight?????

I posted 94 times in 24 hours.

and dont forget all the ones in the nest???

and dont forget all the ones in the nest???
    I just meant this thread.

ah it was a good nite......thanks for the company wolfy:)but now im off before i breaks me net......needs it for challenge time with sarky laters!!!:D

ah it was a good nite......thanks for the company wolfy:)but now im off before i breaks me net......needs it for challenge time with sarky laters!!!:D
    Be seeing you around JG.

Then there was one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Stupid sleep.

Advertisement