Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ultimate All Nighter Challenge

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Dec. 25 8p.m.-Dec.26 8a.m.
    gorammit

oh well. well done dudes
    had a fairly productive night in fairness so im happy out
    Yeah, was a heck of a challenge there squirl. You in for Christmas Night Up All Night Nocturnal Challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭KarmaGarda

Actually true, you all did hit all the 20 minute slots. Well done! I might be up for christmas night. Only issue is we have SnailK modem still in the remote arse end of nowhere I live in :pac:. Might look into mobile boards :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I suggexted Christmas night as a funny and now it may happen. This could be fun.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Well I'm off to bed goodmorning squirl and Wolf- Later:)

Deki wrote: »
    Well I'm off to bed goodmorning squirl and Wolf- Later:)
    See you later Deki. I heading out myself anyway. I just remembered I hve to go to the store for dog food.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭flying _squirl

yea, why not. id be up for that

yea, why not. id be up for that
    Oh, this will be interesting. We must alert our fellow nocturnals
    Now though I has to be somewhere, laters

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I didn't mean to fall asleep...I was just trying to get comfortable and next thing I knew, my alarm was waking me up at 7 [I forgot to turn it off] and I was so tired I couldn't even check this :(.
    Well done everyone, not sure if Deki won or if it was a 3-way-tie but sure...
    I'm up for Christmas night, definitely, but do you mean Christmas Eve or the actual night...like, before or after the day? :confused:

Actual Christmas night.Dec. 25 9p.m.-Dec.26 8a.m.
    (What have I started)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

aww thought it was going to be christmas eve, cause emo can never sleep that night, and therefore would beat ye all :pac:!

• Advertisement

emo!! wrote: »
    aww thought it was going to be christmas eve, cause emo can never sleep that night, and therefore would beat ye all :pac:!
    We'll take a vote and decide on Christmas Eve night or Christmas Night ok.
    (Why did I open my fool mouth)

hehe okies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I vote Christmas Eve :D
    I shall be a wreck on Christmas Day, but you only live once:)

Could some kind moderator come deal with this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

I think Id like to give it a go Wolfy,when do you need to know?.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Could some kind moderator come deal with this.

maybe some user could pm me what you want? :p

holly1 wrote: »
    I think Id like to give it a go Wolfy,when do you need to know?.:)
    I'll be leaving it up to Lord Nerin to decide the kick-off time and registration
    Nerin wrote: »
    maybe some user could pm me what you want? :p
    Yeah, sent the message, thanks boss

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Rules
    Ok, we'll keep this short and sweet.
    Anyone who wants to play posts here (whatever night its on -poll now open-) 10 minutes before go time.

anyone who posts after 8pm and hasnt said "im taking part in the challenge" is out.

every 25 minutes from 8pm til 8am there will be a 5 minute posting window.

(for example 8.25-8.30, 8.55-9.00,9.25-9.30 etc etc) anyone participating will have to post in those 5 minute times to prove they're still in.

You can keep chatting here all night, but you must post in those 5 minutes to stilll be in the competition.

Last person posting in one of the 5 minute windows wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

voted for christmas eve :p

*hi5*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Hi emo!! -how's you?

I think I'll give it another try, maybe by then I'll have changed to high-speed (I hope)
    Worst could happen is I lose.

im good, hows you?

yeah do twill be fun :)

Ah don't be voting Christmas day :( :pac:, Christmas eve come on people :p.

aaahhhh crap

Christmas Eve is my vote for sure

Keep them coming :D C'mon, A vote for Christmas eve is a vote for a better Irish economy :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Christmas Eve! I can watch all the christmas movies in that case, gives me an excuse!

Two things though, the first option is supposed to be 24th to 25th right? A two day awake thing would be madness!

And if it takes place on Christmas Eve, will St. Nick still visit? Can we get exemptions please!

Christmas Eve! I can watch all the christmas movies in that case, gives me an excuse!

Two things though, the first option is supposed to be 24th to 25th right? A two day awake thing would be madness!

And if it takes place on Christmas Eve, will St. Nick still visit? Can we get exemptions please!
    Pretty sure it is the 24th to the 25th. I'll talk to the jolly old fellow. He owes me a few favors

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Pretty sure it is the 24th to the 25th. I'll talk to the jolly old fellow. He owes me a few favors

Thanks! I look forward to playing!

• Advertisement

The more the merrier

Advertisement