Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes: Number 1 in Arts!!!

Options
  • 22-06-2008 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

The feed has just been live on iTunes for one day and as promised... we have tottaly PWNed Hillary Duff.

podcastart.jpg

We're also Number 37 in the overall chart.

podcastchart.jpg

Oh yeah... we're number 1 in Literature too... I know that's a little odd, but iTunes insisted I pick a sub category of arts to go into and Literature was the only sub category that remotely fit... I guess the posts on boards count as a form of literature.

Now if you'll excuse me... I'm intrigued by the idea of Open Source Sex and I'm off to find out more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Haha, great stuff. Well done guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I kind of feel bad about beating the National Geographic though...

(I'm usually beating off to the National Geographic)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Wahey.. congrats lads.

PS - Apologies for cheaping the moment by thanking you monkeyfudge! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

haha crazy sh!t :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

That's pretty f*cking cool!

• Advertisement

Only number 4 so far today in Arts.

But we are now listed under 'New and Notable'

podcastnew.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Alongside Martha Stewart? WOOHOO! ;)

We should totally have a cookery spot next week.

EDIT:
    Oh and in case your wondering what sort of downloads you need to get to these postions int he iTunes charts here's a graph showing our downloads from the RSS feed.

graph.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Wow, that's great news -- I didn't even know Hillary Duff had a podcast! *subscribes*

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Wow, that's great news -- I didn't even know Hillary Duff had a podcast! *subscribes*

Does she get naked in it, because that would be the only way I'd watch any of her tripe.

• Advertisement

Does she get naked in it, because that would be the only way I'd watch any of her tripe.

I tried getting naked in the last podcast... it just doesn't come across too well in audio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I tried getting naked in the last podcast... it just doesn't come across too well in audio.

I'm so glad I wasn't there.

Advertisement