Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sylvia - the new bitch?

Options
  • 22-06-2008 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

When Alex was in the house i thought Sylvia got stuck with her and was nice enough but since Alex has left Sylvia seems to be taking her place with arguments and being selfish. Nearly every time i turn on bb now she's either whoring herself for Stuart or stealing food or shouting when people are leaving. I definitely think she's the most selfish person in there. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

How ****ing obvious was she last night in bed with stuart?? and he'd been there what??? like 3 hours!! he just seemed like he wanted her to get out of the bed and leave him the feic alone... !! and doesn't she supposedly have a bf??? :eek: definately replacing alex!! leave mikey get his sleep, jesus!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

l think sylvia will be up this week as she is offending
    them all in there.
    She has no manners at all and is just another one who loves the sound of her own voice.:)

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

whats she playing at with Stu?? what a biatch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

I agree with all that's been said thus far; she's a poor man's Alex.

It's a little embaressing watching her so blatantly trying to fill the 'Bitch' role, vacated by Alex. She makes the worst comebacks when challenged by Mo or Mikey, like when she tried to justify being noisy at 3am in the bedroom to Mikey by saying that's what she came into the house to do and that she's allowed to because she's young!

She'll defo be up for eviction IMO. I'm torn as to whether I want her or Dennis to take a hike!

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Totally agree Rineanna. she was a right bitch to Mo today when he was askin her to drop her tone. what an idiot. hope she goes on friday

• Advertisement

ChewChew wrote: »
    Totally agree Rineanna. she was a right bitch to Mo today when he was askin her to drop her tone. what an idiot. hope she goes on friday

While I'm not mad about Mo because he's a bit of a mopey-michael, he was well within his rights to pull her up on the stealing. I mean, she said something along the lines of "I'll steal if I want to steal"....I mean, WTF! Food is like the main talking point in there, yet she feels well within her rights to hide loads of it!

Wait 'til Kat finds out she stole cookies....

Rineanna wrote: »
    WTF! Food is like the main talking point in there, yet she feels well within her rights to hide loads of it!

Wait 'til Kat finds out she stole cookies....

So not fair on everyone else, are they supposed to starve while she stuffs her gob?? :mad: what a cow!! poor kat too :eek: why would you hide cookies on poor kat :mad: i love her!! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

She's going to get such a frosty reception when she leaves.

Although, how long til the PC brigade are giving out about BB putting in another negative stereotype black women... :rolleyes:

Dyflin wrote: »
    She's going to get such a frosty reception when she leaves.

Yes, she made a fatal mistake, although she doesn't realise it yet; trying to take over where Alex left off means everyone will give her the reception they never got the chance to give to Alex!

Can't wait. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

stealing cookies...thats just low...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Has any footage been shown of Mo asking her to pretend they're a couple? I just thought "bullshít" when I heard her say that.

Horrible woman, hopefully her fella will see sense after her carry on.

If he hasn't already seen sense then hes a god damn fool!! shes essentially making a fool out of him in front of millions, poor bloke

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I agree, she does appear to be a little bit shallow, hardly a crime.
    Stuart seems to be his own biggest fan tbh!

Tbh I think BB has deliberatly chosen HM;s this year that are eye candy in the main and with b/f g/f'ds on the outside just to add to the whole tension.
    The shatter glass wall motifs seem to imply thats the name of the game this year - i.e. stretch them all to breaking point.

It is very entertaining have to say.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

it is rather entertaining watching sylvia make an ass out of herself with stuart. i couldn't stop laughing when she was in bed with him, and kept saying im leaving now and didn't and he jst put his hand up to her. Clearly was very uninterested. He was there 3 hours and the hugging and attempting to kiss was so amusing as it was clearly not reciprocated :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Poor girl, she's acting like such a tramp. She tried to make Mohammed look really bad with all that how dare you come on to me i'm loyal to my boyfriend stuff but she's definitely shown herself up now. Her poor boyfriend must be feeling so humiliated

Yes,but at least he knows her better now,
    than he did before she went in.
    His eyes are wide open now l'd say.;)

Thats true! He should dump her through the papers!

LolaDub wrote: »
    Thats true! He should dump her through the papers!

Great minds think alike LolaDub,was having that very same thought.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭aoife161

She seems to be be stirring alot. She'll say something to one person to get a reaction out of them and then head off and sneakily tell someone else what that person was saying.

Like the whole 'trust' issue with Stuart. I think she was talking to one of the girls and she happened to agree with her....then later on she tells stuart that 'some people' in the house dont trust him...when he asks who...she says the girl she was originally talking to !

She's so busy denying that she's into Stuart that she's making a complete arse of herself. She's not once ever said...oh i'm not into him because i have a bf of four years waiting for me on the outside...instead its , oh i'm not into him cuz he's not my type.

I would also love to know if there is footage of what she claims mo said to her about pretending to be a fake couple in order to do a magazine??!?? That seemed really weird...and even if he did say that, he HAD to be messing with her. Yeah he mightn't be the best housemate but he's certainly not stupid.

She is making a complete fool of herself, the holier than thou attitude is pathetic. She's some cheek to steal all the food, surely its against the rules or they should all say to her they have a household budget to feed the house not just herself!!!

• Advertisement

LolaDub wrote: »
    She is making a complete fool of herself, the holier than thou attitude is pathetic. She's some cheek to steal all the food, surely its against the rules or they should all say to her they have a household budget to feed the house not just herself!!!

Yep, its all ME ME ME.....but l reckon Stuart sees that,
    which is why he is not showing much interest .:D

He might just not fancy her (shock horror!!!)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

No time for her, especially after her treatment of Mikey the other day when he overheard the conversation about the hidden food. She was saying to him "oh never mind Mikey, it's nothing" like he was a child, really putting him down. Made my blood boil.

Mo was the only one to tackle her over that, specifically her treatment of Mikey. Fair play to him.

Can't stand Sylvia, she'll go I've no doubt. Pity they can't do a joint eviction so she can take Dennis the drama queen with her.

They will have to do a double eviction at some point as they're a person up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

She's hot. She has to stay.

Absolute mentalist though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Definately the new bitch, but not for long as she will surely be going this friday!! I mean what a twat, especially after tonights show!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

aoife161 wrote: »

Like the whole 'trust' issue with Stuart. I think she was talking to one of the girls and she happened to agree with her....then later on she tells stuart that 'some people' in the house dont trust him...when he asks who...she says the girl she was originally talking to !

quote]

So true Aoife...she said to Jennifer that Stuart was a head f***, I think that was her words. And basically manipulated her into saying that she didn't trust Stuart. Anyway, off toddles Slyvia to tell Stuart that Bex and Jen don't trust him, but "some" people think he's lovely (ie. her!)

I think she just sees Jen as a massive threat to her. And tries to manipulate her and turn people against each other to make herself look good. The smart ones in the house have already seen through her...Mikey, Mohammad. I'm just to surprised that some peolple (like Jen, Bex) have been taken in by her.

She is so blantantly making an ass out of herself in front if the whole of UK and Ireland!! How can she possibly expect to stay in the house with the viewing public seeing such an ugly side of her?

In fairness next to Alex you wouldn't notice anyone else being bitchy but since Alex has gone a lot more characters have developed in the house. They've only had a few days of Sylvia being bitchy and to Jen she's just acting like a gossiping love sick friend. I'd say the food stealing will change peoples opinion of her. Probably the food issue is the most likely to get you kicked out!!!

Advertisement