Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shouty Lady in Ballinteer?

Options
  • 22-06-2008 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

So I have been living in the area for a year now, and up until recently I hadn't come across this woman. She's about late 40s or so, normally dressed, blonde hair, and every time she sees me she shouts abuse at me - the first time it was 'You dirty slimy Irish b*tch!' as I was walking to Superquinn (She is Irish herself), and the other night when I was jogging around Woodpark she yelled after me demanding to know the size of my "tits". Has anyone else come across this woman, and does she shout at everyone? I'm wondering if she thinks I'm somebody else....

Have asked 3 other people I know that are from Ballinteer and nobody seems to know of her...

Anyone know if she does it all the time or should I be worried? :o

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 GUDBUDD2008

You would wanna get get yourself a can of pepper spray or something like that just in case there is some nut jobs out there..............

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

WTF?! You leave the place for 5 mins and it falls apart. OP, what kind of nutballs do you attract?

So go on, answer her question? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I think i may have seen her around a few times a couple of years ago......but that could have just been some other random wierdo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

Ballinteer was always full of strange people when I was a kid. On account of it still being a fairly compact place (until the early 80's) and it's proximity to that strange place called Ticknock. Ticknock was very isolated until relatively recent times or so they say - think of the movie "Deliverence". Banjos anyone?

Your one sounds a bit like a character called "Violet" - but she has not been since the mid 1990's. I don't know if that was her real name or it was because she always wore a violet coloured jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

perhaps I'll ask her the next time I see her.

Who am I kidding, I'll be legging it away! :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement