Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to join a vintage style dance troupe?

Options
  • 22-06-2008 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

We are currently looking for new dancers to train as a member of a dance troupe - we do all styles from can can to Charleston and we are looking for people with a good attitude, some free time and a love of all kinds of vintage themes.

If you are a trained dancer or if you are interested in choreography or just love to dance and fancy joining a troupe then please contact us by sending me a private message.

We have events already lined up as the troupe will be part of The Tassel Club www.thetasselclub.com

This is a genuine troupe with rehearsal time an small studio already available.Please commit if you have enough spare time - one we have 2 routines down we can start performing at Tassel Club shows in Dublin and Cork, festivals and corporate events. Costumes provided -

hope to hear from you asap
    The Tassel CLub

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Saracolo, I suggest you read the forum charter. Personal contact details such as email addresses and phone numbers are not to be posted on the forum. I've removed them. Anyone who is interested in this can join via the web site or send a PM to saracolo.

Advertisement