Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Debs Dresses for tall girls!!!

• 22-06-2008 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hey..

i was just wondering if anyone knows where you can buy full length debs dresses in long lengths!i'm 6ft tall and having real trouble finding any at all!!

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I'm fairly tall and i got mine in monsoon, granted that was 3years ago now :eek: god im old :pac: but you could always get one made if it comes to it, shouldn't be too expensive and at least it would be unique :)

Im 5'8 and I know thats like no where close.. but eh.. 4inchs..

I got my dress in Monsoon and it a good bit too long for me..

They have klass dresses and all at reasonable prices.. and hopefully you'll find one that fits.

Or, as said above, You could just get one made for you.. and the plus is they are usually alot less expensive! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭Laurs_civic

monsoon is the best iam 6ft to and i got mine there and it was real long, mine was 80 quid so not too bad.

are you anywhere near clonmel in county tipp ???? if you are there is a dress hire shop callen cinerella they have dresses for all sizes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

You could order one online at gorgeouscuture.com. They have a made to measure section and a ton of fab dresses!!

Advertisement