Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Submissions

Options
  • 22-06-2008 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey there!
    We are two Cork Mammies who are putting together a book on Pregnancy, Birth and the Early Days based on the experiences of Irish Parents. If you have a story to tell or would be interested in Answering a few questions on the subject, Puhleeeeease get in Contact with us! Even if you just want to have a natter about hemmorhoids, heartburn, hair loss and those lovely sleepless nights! :D PM us if you're interested, We'd love to hear from you!
    Cheers x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Hey there!
    We are two Cork Mammies who are putting together a book on Pregnancy, Birth and the Early Days based on the experiences of Irish Parents. If you have a story to tell or would be interested in Answering a few questions on the subject, Puhleeeeease get in Contact with us! Even if you just want to have a natter about hemmorhoids, heartburn, hair loss and those lovely sleepless nights! :D PM us if you're interested, We'd love to hear from you!
    Cheers x

You should include a chapter designed for the pregnant mummy to be to hand to the daddy to be who would be forced to read it! :-)

I was handed a chapter from some book to read and remember finding it quite educational!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mammydiaries

Most definitely! I also handed a number of sections to my boyfriend for his reading pleasure, I don't think he was too amused by the "What to do if you don't make it to the hospital on time, a new definition of home delivery!" parts! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

A why your wife/girlfriend will be even more mental than normal chapter for the daddies to be? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mammydiaries

Also known as the " How to grow an ENTIRE HUMAN BEING in 40 weeks or less" chapter :pac:

Advertisement