Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite daydream....

Options
  • 22-06-2008 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭

So, Ladies, when you find yourself staring out the window at work/home/wherever, where does your imagination wander off to?

Do you daydream about never having to face the morning rush hour again?
    Having a minion to take care of all those boring jobs to be done?
    Having Johnny Depp's undivided attention?

The daydream I keep coming back to is the one where I never, ever have to get out of bed on a Monday morning again. I suspect it's a common one.

I also have a special daydream that involves Daniel Craig wearing his budgie smugglers and me, wearing an expectant smile.....

What's yours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Winning the lotto...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I think back to my wedding day, for such a wedding day cynic it really was a lovely day...if not I just imagine being loved by my husband again.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Winning the lotto and then rolling around with Enrique Inglesias/Patrick Dempsey on a bed of 500euro notes.

World domination.......really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Me driving around in the most beautiful/perfect new model Audi A3 (..which I'm currently on the search for:))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

well mine is (which i'm sure is most common) when my OH proposes to me and what the day would be like and all the arrangements and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I sometimes have revenge fantasies, where i fill the petol tank of someone that has wronged me with sugar. Or, hide raw fish in their house. Or, leave all their taps running....or steal one sock out of each pair.

I'd never act on these fantasies, i just use them to vent anger and then move on. But, if anyone does ever do me a serious wrong i have several scenarios all planned out.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

cuckoo wrote: »
    I sometimes have revenge fantasies, where i fill the petol tank of someone that has wronged me with sugar. Or, hide raw fish in their house. Or, leave all their taps running....or steal one sock out of each pair.

I'd never act on these fantasies, i just use them to vent anger and then move on. But, if anyone does ever do me a serious wrong i have several scenarios all planned out.

LOL:D But so true. I watch CSI Miami so I know how to kill a person and not leave any evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_of_old

I have daydreams about having super powers. These include the power of flight, mind control and telekinesis. And I imagine going to work with these powers and wreaking havoc. I love that daydream!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

I daydream about slapping people who have wronged me acorss the face:D

And also how I will divide up the 16 million I win on the lotto. Should I tell anyone or just keep it all for myself? Where will I live and how much should I spend on the house. Mobile home in Wexford and villa in Puerto Banus or both? Flash car or Peugeot 307?

I actually get stressed out by this daydream.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

LOL:D But so true. I watch CSI Miami so I know how to kill a person and not leave any evidence.

ROFL That show really needs to get a consultant in to tell them all the ways they do things wrong so I'd research things a bit more before trying to get away with it if I were you.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Burning down the Tescos petrol hut, jumping off cliffs (not dying), just doing wild things in general that I'd never do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

Karen_* wrote: »
    I daydream about slapping people who have wronged me acorss the face:D

And also how I will divide up the 16 million I win on the lotto. Should I tell anyone or just keep it all for myself? Where will I live and how much should I spend on the house. Mobile home in Wexford and villa in Puerto Banus or both? Flash car or Peugeot 307?

I actually get stressed out by this daydream.:rolleyes:

ive actually done that in real life. it felt amazing. a guy i was reallly into and we were kinda seeing each other went off with my mate. he came back and i slapped him in the face in front of all his mates. was classic!! and he knows id do it again in a heart beat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Anyone else like the lying on a warm sandy beach daydream? Feeling totally relaxed and content... Great for destressing. I often have company there too ;)

Anyone else like the lying on a warm sandy beach daydream? Feeling totally relaxed and content... Great for destressing. I often have company there too ;)

I'm not lying on the beach, i'm beside it in the shade swinging on a hammock. The sand is white, the sea is blue and the umbrellas in the cocktails (which that lovely waiter keeps bringing me) are multi-coloured.

Would love to elaborate further, but David Tennant (the current Dr in Dr Who) has arrived to fan me, and George Clooney wants to give me a foot rub - so i'd better give them my full attention. ;)

*happy swoon*

I want to be sabrina the teenage witch (well that was my daydream so many years ago)

Now its winning the lotto :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Me, jared leto and a bed.

That or having magic powers and being able to do whatever I want. From things as simple as changing my clothes with a thought to teleporting myself places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Me and Daniel Craig again:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Id have to agree to being Sabrina the teenage witch..minus the crap dress sense and Id have the ability to dance.

Also, finding the perfect man (my Harvey!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭dee8839

+2 for the Sabrina thing, I always used to try and think up good spell rhymes while watching that show back in the day!!

I daydream about the guy I am mad about but who is really a head wrecker meeting me while I'm in my sexiest looking work clothes, or on a crazy night out with new friends, and realising what he's missing out on by leaving me hanging (as he is doing at the moment).

God I'm sad.:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 RuthyB

I dream of a new (better) job.... and earning enough to be able to buy a house....... and winning the lotto...

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Seonad

^^First post;)

Le sex...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

the future. im always toying with the idea of going to see a fortune teller but i probably never will as i dont want to tempt fate etc. but im always dreaming of the future and what might be!!! :rolleyes:

Me and Daniel Craig again:D.

Would you ever give the poor man a break....! :p

Although, as (a younger) Sean Connery kept me very entertained in a great day dream today for ages, it has to be said - those James Bonds have great stamina. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Would you ever give the poor man a break....! :p

Although, as (a younger) Sean Connery kept me very entertained in a great day dream today for ages, it has to be said - those James Bonds have great stamina. ;)

It's a daydream, of course the stamina is unlimited. I do get Sean Connery though, and even though hes about 204years old, I STILL WOULD, OH YEAH!;)

Advertisement