Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Isaac's Tunick lads

Options
  • 22-06-2008 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Guys what a complete buzz the whole event was great meeting up with you guys and it now doesn't seem quiet as odd to "Meet outside a pub at midnight to go for drinks and then get completely naked with strangers". Not sure if this is a good thing or not wife has found me in the picture and i already got a few texts saying see you are in the paper lol. Thanks was a great experience.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Pics or it didn't happen.....

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

esel wrote: »
    Pics or it didn't happen.....

In the Metro this morning and most other papers over the weekend. Some can be found online in the other thread too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭JJDoherty

Yeah abolsute buzz, still on a bit of a high. So glad I stuck it out to the end too. Meeting up was definitely a good idea and took a bit of the nervousness outta it all. Had a great laugh. If I ever got the chance, it's something I'd really like to do again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 edthetedkelly

Right boys, lets meet up this Friday, get drunk, get naked and I'll bring the camera! Or not! Definitely fun but not sure its something I'd do every week! Not unless there were some lovely ladies this time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dubbers

This friday sounds good

ohh wait washing my hair, will take a raincheck

• Advertisement
Advertisement