Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sushi fish ingredients

• 22-06-2008 5:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

straightforward question for anyone who might know:

Does anyone know whereabouts in Dublin stock fish suitable for making sushi?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sunrisetrading

I am a Chinese girl,and also a big fan of Jap Sushi. I make Sushi some times myself at home. I have the same difficulties with finding a good place that provides fresh salmon/tuna fillets.Therefore I always use smoked salmon instead.

I am now happliy working for a company called Sunrise Asian cuisine as a sales person.Free Sushi box every day!:p

Oh, u can buy sunrise sushi set in Changs Restaurant and Chiefs Cafe Omni!

If some one interested I will post a new thread here to discuss Sushi,and other Asian cuisine recipes,etc.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Lemming wrote: »
    Hi,

straightforward question for anyone who might know:

Does anyone know whereabouts in Dublin stock fish suitable for making sushi?

i always go to howth, and have raw fish quite often (obviously done on the day of purchase). in fact made some tuna tartare at the weekend, and it was deelicious!

Advertisement