Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last word on Accounting

Options
  • 22-06-2008 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I just want to say that if you look over the paper again, you'll notice that it wasn't that bad.

The only areas of difficulty were the ridiculous theory questions, and of course the phrasing of the suspense adjustements. Everything else - nothing strange.

Club - good, except the investements.
    Published - fine.
    Interp - as usual
    Cash Flow - fine
    Budgeting - fine.

The Marginal Costing was a bit tough, but it was do-able.

I'm not going to get the A1 I wanted because of the theory and a few slurs on the club and cash flow questions.

Apart from that, it was a decent paper.

Anyone else who has studied plenty of accounting and thinks rationally agree with me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Why are you going back over a paper:confused:. Go out and enjoy your summer hols:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 college2008

what profit/loss did u get for published

and what answers for club

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭armbruster

published: 400,000

club, wrong figures, mixed up the investements!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 college2008

i got 400,000 aswell..... thats great.... i'm delighted!!!

still didnt get my a1 i don't think

Come on the results!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 flint_72

thank you,thats what ive been saying all along and being met with much hostility.It was a grand paper.Those theory questions aren't worth too much,nor is a single mistakeif u in a paper,so i'd say ul get your A there the only things that went bad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement