Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to have with pesto chicken?

• 22-06-2008 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all, I've decided to do chickena and cherry tomatoes in a bit of pesto sauce for dinner, but I'm at a lot as to what to have with them! Anyone have any ideas? A salad perhaps?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Cous cous with roasted veg would be good.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Slightly different from your mix, but I make a breadcrumb coating with some parmasan cheese for my chicken, then cook up a big bowl of pasta with red pesto and sliced black olives. Mixed altogether 'tis a might feed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Pasta? Toss the pasta in the pesto and cut the chicken on the bias and spread over the top. Sprinkle liberally with freshly grated parmesan and throw the tomatoes in the bin (joking).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

To make a meal of it I'd serve it with pasta or else halve some baby potoatoes, coat with olive oil and throw into the oven with a few cloves of garlic and a sprig of rosemary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭charlesD

Wow, I wish I hadn't read this thread. It made me really hungry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

+1 to the pasta idea, it's really tasty.

CC

Advertisement