Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Tattoos

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Will wrote: »
    Glad you love your ink T-K-O, that's the main thing :)
    I just don't understand getting a lettering tattoo in a foreign language, unless for the reasons stated above you have ties to that country/culture. Do you even speak the particular language fluently?
    I speak irish and french fluently, and engrish too :pac: but would only ever dream of getting a lettering tattoo in irish.

By your definition there, wouldn't any language do then? Or was it that you just liked the layout/style of the particular symbols/alphabet?

I'm not having a go or anything, sure I was considering getting 'LoL' on my butt cheek a while ago.

No I do not speak the language at all. And any language would have done but the meaning wouldn't have been the same - It was luck really that I found the tatt that I got.

Again I got the tatt for private personal reasons and only like certain people to know what they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Pretty much sums up my argument... and no i don't love c0ck

badtat.jpg

Advertisement