Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diving Courses

• 22-06-2008 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

just wondering has anyone every done a 5 day diving course in West Cork / Cork

Id like to learn how to dive and do a course over a week

I know there is a school in Baltimore and Kinsale I think

which is better

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

I know Gerry and Riane<sp?> in Baltimore and they're spot on. Been a while since 've been down there, but can't imagine them changing much! Plus with on site accomodation you're set.

Is it specifically Cork you wanna go to?

I'd recommend www.waterworld.ie/

Sandra's yer contact there. Such a nice place...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭tech

Is a week too much if I have never done it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

no well thats how long you should take...the best thing you can do is not rush a course. Too much info over a short period of time. Waterworld have an on site pool aswell, so there's no pressure to get stuff done in a certain amount of time.
    You can do a discover Scuba aswell, it's the first night of an OW course...a taster if you will. If you like it, it counts towards the course, if you don't...no biggy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Scuba.ie

You can contact Jerry or Rianne through www.aquaventures.ie, highly recommended!

Advertisement