Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car seat covers

Options
  • 22-06-2008 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

Anyone know anywhere I can get furry leopard print car seat covers? I've found some websites but they are all american and don't ship to Ireland. Is there anywhere in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

Halfords in coolock has a girly section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Before you do anything, check your front seats don't have airbags. If you have airbags in the front seats, you need to be careful not to do anything that would interfere with their operation in an emergency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

AudiChris wrote: »
    Before you do anything, check your front seats don't have airbags. If you have airbags in the front seats, you need to be careful not to do anything that would interfere with their operation in an emergency.
    +1. Seat covers usually prevent seat mounted side airbags from doing their job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

Cheers but my car is from 1992 so I'm pretty sure it doesn't have any airbags at all

Advertisement