Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiegeltent

Options
  • 22-06-2008 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Going to the Spiegeltent for the first time this year.
    Whats the story with seating? Is it all seated or not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

I went last year and yes it has seats, about the same amount as a regular bar and they put chairs on the (small) dancefloor too. There are no seat numbers, just sit wherever you want. Some people will be standing in the bar area. It's a lovely venue, enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

Get there on good time and you'll have plenty of booths to choose from. We went on Sat., to see Faust from 8pm. Most people only arrived around 8.30pm and of course by then all the seats were taken. The concert was a bit disappointing given that only 2 artists were performing instead of the 4-5 (at least that was the case at 10pm, when we finally gave up), but the tent is the coolest thing I have seen in ages and the beer is good, too! enjoy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

great place to go. get there about 30mins before the show starts and you should be fine for seating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

The seating is plenty and comfortable, but the bar is limited. Beautiful tent tho!

Beer choice is Paulaner or Sol, one stout (Murphys I think) and I don't remember there being draught cider. Can't remember fit the story with spirits etc is, but the bar is stocked in the favour of the sponsors - which is fair enough!

Advertisement