Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Asked about a driving school

Options
  • 22-06-2008 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭

I have come across a post here where someone has asked about a driving school and reviews on a website were recommended as advice.

So just to inform you:
    Reviews on the internet can be put in by anyone, even the instructor under another name so best advice is to ask about experience and qualifications and if you know any past pupils, recommendations from same would be best way to know about the instructor/driving schools competence.

Note: I do observe boards.ie because the advice given here in general is good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

All very true, That's why we have to take the stance where by recommending driving instructors/schools can only be done through the PM function. As we've had plenty a driving instructor try to deceive us claiming to be a learner driver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭DrivingInfo

All very true, That's why we have to take the stance where by recommending driving instructors/schools can only be done through the PM function. As we've had plenty a driving instructor try to deceive us claiming to be a learner driver

Very happy to know this.

I hope boards.ie do not find my post intrusive in any way.

Advertisement