Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Branded Jackets ?

Options
  • 22-06-2008 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭

Does anybody here know where I could purchase a nice (car make) branded jacket (at a sensible price!) ?

You know the type I mean ....with an Opel, VW or Audi logo .. or whatever on it.

I know I could go to a main dealer (stealer!) and order one...but I'm guessing their prices would be on the steep side. I have also seen e.g. ferrari logo jackets at markets, autojumbles etc but I'm guessing these are cheap knock-offs of the originals and would probably fall apart in no time.

I'm looking for an Opel, VW or Audi jacket btw;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Ii would have to be Subaru, though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

If you're worried about quality then go to a main dealer, at least the jacket won't fall apart. Unless it's an Alfa.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

JHMEG wrote: »
    ......at least the jacket won't fall apart. Unless it's an Alfa.

:D....couldnt help but laugh!

Anyway Ebay might be worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

JHMEG wrote: »
    at least the jacket won't fall apart. Unless it's an Alfa.

All jokes aside, the Alfa merchandise is top notch, some of the best motor branded stuff I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

Maybe I'm just in a cranky mood this morning but....

....why the hell would you want a car-branded jacket? And why Opel, VW or Audi for pity's sake? Unless you want to pass yourself off as a car salesman it sounds a bit naff...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,360 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

jesus dont go near that ferrari stuff at the markets. very tacky. A proper ferrari jacket like schumacher might wear is nice enough but mad expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭mountain

have a look at these http://www.grandprix-jackets.com/english/collection.html
    vintage type jackets, may be of interest to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Go to any service at a Rally and you'll find them for sale...all types :) The really good quality jackets that are water proof etc are expensive...

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭NBar

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

maybe someone has one on ebay?

• Advertisement
Advertisement