Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero Aerosmith Track List

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I think this game was ment to get an older audience to Guitar Hero.
    I like guitar but never owned any of the previous versions, I got this one because I'm a huge Aerosmith fan. I just wish there were more songs on it.

P.S. Theres plans to make Guitar Hero: Metallica.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

de5p0i1er wrote: »
    I think this game was ment to get an older audience to Guitar Hero.
    I like guitar but never owned any of the previous versions, I got this one because I'm a huge Aerosmith fan. I just wish there were more songs on it.

I have to say, because it's mostly one artist, there is a lack of staying power, that said there are quite a few songs that are a lot of fun to play so it will make some people come back to it. But it also limits it's buying power.
    P.S. Theres plans to make Guitar Hero: Metallica.

Also most likely to cater to an older audience, seeing as they stopped making good music in 1988 :D

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I got the GH Aerosmith guitar bundle yesterday, didn't even get to play one song as the strum button on it is broke, not only that but the game case was busted and pieces missing from it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

hellboy99 wrote: »
    I got the GH Aerosmith guitar bundle yesterday, didn't even get to play one song as the strum button on it is broke, not only that but the game case was busted and pieces missing from it :mad:

Refund time, who the hell sold you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

echo
    Although that PS3 wireless kramer guitar is a piece of rubbish, at least the Les Pauls were manually fixable!

VR!

• Advertisement

de5p0i1er wrote: »
    Refund time, who the hell sold you that.
    Got it in Zavvi, turns out it was already returned once and put back out on sale :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Got it in Zavvi, turns out it was already returned once and put back out on sale :mad:

As new or used?

CKWPORT wrote: »
    As new or used?
    New, they don't sell used stuff (that's what i thought :rolleyes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Thats brutal.....its probably gone back out on the shelves again after you returned it!

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Thats brutal.....its probably gone back out on the shelves again after you returned it!
    It has, cause the replacement I got was the last one, went back in the shop then an hour later with my son to pick up another game as they were the only shop that had it and there was the guitar I returned back out on sale, what a joke.

• Advertisement
Advertisement