Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digital camera video editing software??

Options
  • 23-06-2008 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I tried to put something on youtube but it doesn't look good enough. Is there a good software you can get where you can add titles and things to your video, with music in the backround, etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 giftbasket

Capture, Edit and Share your Life!

Film lovers, family historians and YouTube enthusiasts, you can produce professional looking video clips easily, without high tech editing equipment — with Video Editing Software.
    Click to read "What can you do with Video Editing Software?"

hope this will help you

Thank you

http://www.giftbasketsdelights.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

ok, if you only do some basic editing

'windows movie maker ' will do ...
    ( that's came with the windows system)
    tbh i found it fairly handy!!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jordanjames

Hi, I have used vista movie maker a couple of times to simply edit a couple of movies and it works really well. I have burned these movies to dvd and they work perfectly with dvd players and on vista computers.

The big problem that I have found is that when said videos / dvds are played back on XP and MAC computers they are terribly distorted i.e. they are about 2inches wide in width and as tall as the screen is in height.

Any thoughts ideas or solutions for this? Ps: I tried playing the videos in a vlc player as well and the same problem occured, very strange.

Free Movie Downloads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 waterdrop

Hi, I have used vista movie maker a couple of times to simply edit a couple of movies and it works really well. I have burned these movies to dvd and they work perfectly with dvd players and on vista computers.

The big problem that I have found is that when said videos / dvds are played back on XP and MAC computers they are terribly distorted i.e. they are about 2inches wide in width and as tall as the screen is in height.

Any thoughts ideas or solutions for this? Ps: I tried playing the videos in a vlc player as well and the same problem occured, very strange.

Free Movie Downloads

The movies are probably lower quality version of the original files. I have an HD camera and if I want to burn the movies to dvd, the quality is not the initial one...
    I guess you need some prof software to get it as good as the original.

Advertisement