Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best bluetooth car kit

Options
  • 23-06-2008 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get a bluetooth car kit with display fitted in Dublin. Can anyone recommend a good installer/kit? It needs to be fully removable at a later date without leaving marks, and sound quality/ease of use is more important to me than cost.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Anan1 wrote: »
    I need to get a bluetooth car kit with display fitted in Dublin. Can anyone recommend a good installer/kit? It needs to be fully removable at a later date without leaving marks, and sound quality/ease of use is more important to me than cost.

I use JDM products for all my Car Kits - have used them for the past 3 years as their service is better than anyone else. I don't know whether they would be the cheapest or most expensive as service is more important than the cost (and it's not me who pays :)) - 01 20 50 500. Based in Bray but mobile fitters for Dublin.

If it's just Bluetooth you want the Parrott 3200 LS Colour seems to be getting good reviews from drivers. There should be some sort of smart bracket for it so it gets mounted with no holes in the dash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭Ferris

The parrot car kits are supplied with a standard harness for your car that plugs into the back of the stereo I think. You can also plug your MP3 player into the display which gives you sound through your speakers. They seem to be good systems..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

I would recommend the Parrot MK6100, you can buy from phonesonline.ie, ebay,or expansys.ie
    Its a great car kit, just make sure you get the external microphone in the box.
    Theres a demo of it on the parrot website.
    If you have an ipod you can buy a bluetooth adapter so you can listen to songs through you speakers without interference, I use my phone as my main MP3 player and the MK6100 is very good.

What car/ car radio do you have??

Advertisement