Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

First unmanned service station opens in Ireland.

Options

Comments

Dunno bout that . There are unmanned pumps in one of the industrial estates in Naas for holderes of DCI cards.

Thats been going for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

ronoc wrote: »
    Dunno bout that . There are unmanned pumps in one of the industrial estates in Naas for holderes of DCI cards.

Thats been going for years.
    I have seen that one, its more intended for HGV.s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

There's a few of them ones.

Aren't some Tesco pumps unmanned too? Pay@Pump ones...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,972 ✭✭✭✭listermint

there is one off the N7 and greenouge ind est. For anyone with a credit card, been there for 2-3 years

• Registered Users Posts: 68,903 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've never found the one at Greenogue but I've seen signs for it..

Tesco's system is offline due to Chip & PIN, or at least it is in Maynooth (the readers don't have PIN and they don't want the security risk).

Anyway, isn't this a retrograde step for the islands economy considering I'm nearly sure that there was a *manned* petrol station there? Less jobs, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,972 ✭✭✭✭listermint

MYOB wrote: »
    I've never found the one at Greenogue but I've seen signs for it..

Tesco's system is offline due to Chip & PIN, or at least it is in Maynooth (the readers don't have PIN and they don't want the security risk).

Anyway, isn't this a retrograde step for the islands economy considering I'm nearly sure that there was a *manned* petrol station there? Less jobs, etc.

Slip road at rathcoole ... take the left at the top....go through first roundabout....take right at next roundabout... follow road to the end and you can see it on the right cant miss it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

There is one at home here as well, swipe the card inset the pin number and fill up.

Advertisement