Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW M Series Cars

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Q car

TorqueOmata2320.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,106 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

no more q car than an m5?

flared arches, twin oval tailpipes (rs signature now), massive wheels and massive brakes

is this a q car too?

m5touring08.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Some estates can pull off Q-car status easily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭Ferris

Anan1 wrote: »
    A Forester with a 6 second 0-100km/h time is a Q-car because it looks like a bread van.

Speaking of bread vans, did anyone say M-coupe:D!

Seriously tho, a 6s to 60 car with 4wd traction is quick anywhere, the forester is discreet - it's a q car end of. Why else would the rossers use them.

My definition of a q car - only a car nut should be able to tell whats under the bonnet, until it beats everything off the lights.

Veering slightly off topic here.

How about. A 300+ bhp AWD Q car from... Volvo :confused:

The Volvo S60R

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

There was a 540i estate (touring if you like!) at the last place I worked. Everyone thought it was horrible and fairly crap. I was dying for a spin in it! Everyone eles was loving some pleb's new x-type 2 litre or A4 1.8 or some other such mediocrity. Even the current shape 520d with M-tech kit was getting attention. No one looked sideways at the 540 touring! That's a q-car!

Advertisement