Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Certified courses in Filmbase

• 23-06-2008 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm thinking of signing up to do the After Effects course in Filmbase, does anyone know anything about it? Its only 3 days and quiet expensive so I'd hope its worth my while, any advice please? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

howdy. i did the fcp course in soho editors a while ago, did it just for the piece of paer, but turned out to be a great thing to do, got me work, has stood to me and i learnt loads that i missed the first time round teaching myself. i know this doesnt refer specifically to your question but after my experience i would go for any reputable course i could afford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jedigurl

Ok that's great to hear, thanks! I have a feeling it would be well worth my while to do it, just need assurance from others before I part with my money, cheers!

Advertisement