Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The scam thread ..all motors scams in here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Grá25

Really! Gosh thats very low!!!:eek: Suppose beggars can't be choosers. At thia stage i'd be that excited by someone even being interested i don't think i'd care what we got for it!!:D:D

Thanks for advice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 neboboy

kbannon wrote: »
    Sorry to rain down on your parade
    http://www.paypalsucks.com/

Its a good enough system for sending money to people you know , and its the easiet way to pay for e-bay items ,
    80% of E-bay users only take Pay-Pal .

As a form of sending money theres not one as well know as paypal ,
    if you read the entire TOCs on paypal you will know that its a secure site , and I havent heard of any people lossing money on them ,
    You may have problems with the seller but thats your issue not theirs they are there to provide a transaction service they are not there to cover your own stupidity for sending large quantities of money to somone you dont trust, I find them good,

But I am sure there are banks that can deal with transactions more securley ,.

But good post tho , these forums are here to help people so thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail, and i am glad to know that the car is still available. I want to use this medium to inform you that i will buy the car at your specified price. There is no problem about that.

But, besides buying the car, I also have a business proposal for you, which i have explained in what follows:

I am a major with the United Nations troops in Iraq, the war against terrorism. On the basis of the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq this year, i will come and work in your country, the military base soon. Our mission is to beef up targeted terrorist states, particularly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I need a car for me, and that is why i contacted you.

On the other hand, i would like to inform you that i have in my possession the sum of 8.2 million U.S. dollars. This is of crude oil here in Iraq. I kept this money with a Red Cross agent.

I would like to invest the above money in your country, but you will advise me on that because i am not a business cultured person. I can not move this money into the United States, because i will be in Europe for about 5 years, so i need someone i could trust. If you accept, i will move the money to Europe, where you will be the beneficiary, because i am a uniformed person and i can not parade such an amount, so i need someone as the recipient. I'm an American and an officer for intelligence, that i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier. I just need your acceptance, and everything is done. Please, if you are interested in this transaction, i will give you the complete details you need for us to implement this transaction successfully.
    I think i can trust you, where we are now we can only communicate with our military facilities, communication is secured, so nobody can monitor our e-mails, then i can explain in details to you.

I wait for your contact information details, so that we can go on. In less than 4 days the box should be in your possession, and i will come for my money. I will give you twenty percent of the money as your benefit.
    If possible, may i request you to send me your information? Only if you comfortable with this request. This is purely for the puporse of the delivery. The information needed are: Your full name, Your private phone number , Your full address.

Regards,

Major. Martin Conor

Thats another email I got today via carzone. Honestly I hope nobody falls for this crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Did anybody hear the 98fm chat show last night around 8pm? Hilarious! They had some sham on who was probably about 5 mins away from being done and said he knew it was a scam all along! He was looking at a 2006 Golf with 10K miles for €5k and emailed the seller who said the car was in Liverpool and told him to send the cash via western union. The clown didnt smell a rat till he "asked around" and was then playing the big man saying it was shocking but he knew it wasnt right. He went to the guards who apparently had "several" complaints about that exact car in a matter of hours :rolleyes: The spoon on 98FM then asks "Were the culprits arrested?" FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Mc-BigE

Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail, and i am glad to know that the car is still available. I want to use this medium to inform you that i will buy the car at your specified price. There is no problem about that.

But, besides buying the car, I also have a business proposal for you, which i have explained in what follows:

I am a major with the United Nations troops in Iraq, the war against terrorism. On the basis of the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq this year, i will come and work in your country, the military base soon. Our mission is to beef up targeted terrorist states, particularly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I need a car for me, and that is why i contacted you.

On the other hand, i would like to inform you that i have in my possession the sum of 8.2 million U.S. dollars. This is of crude oil here in Iraq. I kept this money with a Red Cross agent.

I would like to invest the above money in your country, but you will advise me on that because i am not a business cultured person. I can not move this money into the United States, because i will be in Europe for about 5 years, so i need someone i could trust. If you accept, i will move the money to Europe, where you will be the beneficiary, because i am a uniformed person and i can not parade such an amount, so i need someone as the recipient. I'm an American and an officer for intelligence, that i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier. I just need your acceptance, and everything is done. Please, if you are interested in this transaction, i will give you the complete details you need for us to implement this transaction successfully.
    I think i can trust you, where we are now we can only communicate with our military facilities, communication is secured, so nobody can monitor our e-mails, then i can explain in details to you.

I wait for your contact information details, so that we can go on. In less than 4 days the box should be in your possession, and i will come for my money. I will give you twenty percent of the money as your benefit.
    If possible, may i request you to send me your information? Only if you comfortable with this request. This is purely for the puporse of the delivery. The information needed are: Your full name, Your private phone number , Your full address.

Regards,

Major. Martin Conor

Thats another email I got today via carzone. Honestly I hope nobody falls for this crap.

I decided to email the Mayor, and this is his reply to my questions, looks like im onto a winner here, surely i cant loose ;)

here's my email:
    On 2/3/09, Iam Langer <iam.langer@??????.???> wrote:

Hello Major Martin,

I got your email and I'm interested in your request to transfer funds, but before I give you my details, I would like to know a little bit more about you and how this transaction is going to work, so that I know I can trust you. So can you provide a step by step procedure as to how you're going to get the funds from your account to mine, and how much is it going to cost me and you to do this?

Could you give me your bank account details in Iraq so that I can verify that the funds actually exist? Plus please provide me with a land line telephone number in the USA and your Address in the USA.

I look forward to your reply,

Yours Sincerely,

Iam.

and the Mayor replied in record time:

Iam,

I acknowledge your messages today, February 03, 2009. Also, I respect your carefulness and cautious disposition. I too, am experiencing the same emotions as you are and I am doing everything I can to accomplish what is necessary to achieve the set objective. As much as I can, I will do all that I can to avoid failure.

The questions you asked are legitimate and I have legitimate answers for you in what follows:

1) BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS IN IRAQ: Please note that I do not have the asset deposited in a bank account here. For the course of safety, I entrusted it to a Red Cross agent whom i informed that we will make contact for the real owner of the money. The money is concealed in a metallic case/box. I believe I explained this much in prior communication.

2) MEANS FOR TRANSFERING ASSET FROM IRAQ TO IRELAND: I would like to share with you, in confidence, that I have a reasonably good arrangement here through which we can work for the capital transfer to Ireland. The arrangement is such that the box, with the money inside, would be sent to Europe, so that from there it can be sent or delivered to you in Holland. (added by me: WTF Holland?)

Every week a Red Cross relief jet flies to Europe from Baghdad to collect relief from Europe. I have arranged to send the box through the Red Cross airplane to Europe. I have two of my men as security in the airplane. I will also contact a diplomat here in Al-basrah whom I have some of my men on guard in his premises, to come and seal up a consignment which is with the Red Cross for a beneficiary in Europe. This will insure that the consignment carries a diplomatic immunity to prevent it from being searched or seized. Any certified diplomat is immune from search, arrest at the airport. This immunity extends to his person, luggage, house, property, and even his domestic servants. This is why i have decided to send the box as diplomatic luggage. We the Americans call it DIPLOMATIC POUCH.

In this case, the deal will go like this. When you have provided the relevant information, with your permission, I will register the box in your name as diplomatic consignment, and send it to Europe. Another diplomat in Europe will pick up the consignment from the Red Cross airplane and then deliver it to you in Ireland. The Red Cross Jet equally has its own immunity because of the nature of their work. Wherever it lands in Europe the diplomat in Europe will now go and claim the consignment and then have an appointment with you to deliver the box to you. Perhaps, this arrangement may be harder for you? But I must admit that my confidence is high that the delivery will be accomplished just in the way we expect and in safe order, too. This I assure you.

3) COST: I will pay for the conveyance of the box from Iraq to Europe.

4) TELEPHONE NUMBER AND MY ADDRESS IN U.S: I can tell you that I have carefully thought this request over, but I have not been able to identify any way I can go forward to meet this objective, which you seek. Not because I do not wish to give you this information; under a normal circumstance, it would have afforded me great pleasure to give it to you. However please try to understand how hard it is to be very positive and objective in my current state.

Thank you,

Major. Martin Cornor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Mc-BigE wrote: »
    I decided to email the Mayor, and this is his reply to my questions, looks like im onto a winner here, surely i cant loose ;)

here's my email:
    On 2/3/09, Iam Langer <iam.langer@??????.???> wrote:

Hello Major Martin,

I got your email and I'm interested in your request to transfer funds, but before I give you my details, I would like to know a little bit more about you and how this transaction is going to work, so that I know I can trust you. So can you provide a step by step procedure as to how you're going to get the funds from your account to mine, and how much is it going to cost me and you to do this?

Could you give me your bank account details in Iraq so that I can verify that the funds actually exist? Plus please provide me with a land line telephone number in the USA and your Address in the USA.

I look forward to your reply,

Yours Sincerely,

Iam.

and the Mayor replied in record time:

Iam,

I acknowledge your messages today, February 03, 2009. Also, I respect your carefulness and cautious disposition. I too, am experiencing the same emotions as you are and I am doing everything I can to accomplish what is necessary to achieve the set objective. As much as I can, I will do all that I can to avoid failure.

The questions you asked are legitimate and I have legitimate answers for you in what follows:

1) BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS IN IRAQ: Please note that I do not have the asset deposited in a bank account here. For the course of safety, I entrusted it to a Red Cross agent whom i informed that we will make contact for the real owner of the money. The money is concealed in a metallic case/box. I believe I explained this much in prior communication.

2) MEANS FOR TRANSFERING ASSET FROM IRAQ TO IRELAND: I would like to share with you, in confidence, that I have a reasonably good arrangement here through which we can work for the capital transfer to Ireland. The arrangement is such that the box, with the money inside, would be sent to Europe, so that from there it can be sent or delivered to you in Holland. (added by me: WTF Holland?)

Every week a Red Cross relief jet flies to Europe from Baghdad to collect relief from Europe. I have arranged to send the box through the Red Cross airplane to Europe. I have two of my men as security in the airplane. I will also contact a diplomat here in Al-basrah whom I have some of my men on guard in his premises, to come and seal up a consignment which is with the Red Cross for a beneficiary in Europe. This will insure that the consignment carries a diplomatic immunity to prevent it from being searched or seized. Any certified diplomat is immune from search, arrest at the airport. This immunity extends to his person, luggage, house, property, and even his domestic servants. This is why i have decided to send the box as diplomatic luggage. We the Americans call it DIPLOMATIC POUCH.

In this case, the deal will go like this. When you have provided the relevant information, with your permission, I will register the box in your name as diplomatic consignment, and send it to Europe. Another diplomat in Europe will pick up the consignment from the Red Cross airplane and then deliver it to you in Ireland. The Red Cross Jet equally has its own immunity because of the nature of their work. Wherever it lands in Europe the diplomat in Europe will now go and claim the consignment and then have an appointment with you to deliver the box to you. Perhaps, this arrangement may be harder for you? But I must admit that my confidence is high that the delivery will be accomplished just in the way we expect and in safe order, too. This I assure you.

3) COST: I will pay for the conveyance of the box from Iraq to Europe.

4) TELEPHONE NUMBER AND MY ADDRESS IN U.S: I can tell you that I have carefully thought this request over, but I have not been able to identify any way I can go forward to meet this objective, which you seek. Not because I do not wish to give you this information; under a normal circumstance, it would have afforded me great pleasure to give it to you. However please try to understand how hard it is to be very positive and objective in my current state.

Thank you,

Major. Martin Cornor.
    You couldnt make this sh*t up ! Hilarious :D

You have to keep it going now heh heh!

Tell him you will pay him in 2 & 5c coins only and you can only complete the transaction if he meets you in a mankini in the red light district of Amsterdam as this forms part of your deep rooted beliefs when buying cars :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Hi Folks

Been following all your comments on bad deals. With all said where is the best place to buy a car safely

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

Just got this from carzone.ie. I say its newish because i never saw it before, anyone else get it?

These boyos are getting more inventive ill give them that!!
    Ive forwarded it to the "real" carzone but dont expect them to do sfa about it!
    Scams are their bread n butter after all

Carzone account will be blocked !!!
    InboxX
    Reply to all
    Forward
    Reply by chat
    Filter messages like this
    Print
    Add to Contacts list
    Delete this message
    Report phishing
    Report not phishing
    Show original
    Show in fixed width font
    Show in variable width font
    Message text garbled?
    Why is this spam/nonspam?
    Carzone.ie to me
    show details 11:34 AM (1 hour ago) Reply

Hello dear carzone user,
    We have to inform you that few days ago , your account could be used
    fraudulent by someone else then you , so you will have to confirm your
    account informations , or if you will not confirm you account informations
    your account will be blocked and your listings
    will be deleted ! To confirm you account right now Click Here
    Complete the informations asked on the page so we can be sure that you are the
    owner of the account !

Click here to confirm your account
    Regards,
    Carzone Classifieds
    And when you click on it you get this!!
    http://carzone-ireland.tk/

unreal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

:eek:
    pipsqueak wrote: »
    Just got this from carzone.ie. I say its newish because i never saw it before, anyone else get it?

These boyos are getting more inventive ill give them that!!
    Ive forwarded it to the "real" carzone but dont expect them to do sfa about it!
    Scams are their bread n butter after all

Carzone account will be blocked !!!
    InboxX
    Reply to all
    Forward
    Reply by chat
    Filter messages like this
    Print
    Add to Contacts list
    Delete this message
    Report phishing
    Report not phishing
    Show original
    Show in fixed width font
    Show in variable width font
    Message text garbled?
    Why is this spam/nonspam?
    Carzone.ie to me
    show details 11:34 AM (1 hour ago) Reply

Hello dear carzone user,
    We have to inform you that few days ago , your account could be used
    fraudulent by someone else then you , so you will have to confirm your
    account informations , or if you will not confirm you account informations
    your account will be blocked and your listings
    will be deleted ! To confirm you account right now Click Here
    Complete the informations asked on the page so we can be sure that you are the
    owner of the account !

Click here to confirm your account
    Regards,
    Carzone Classifieds
    And when you click on it you get this!!
    http://carzone-ireland.tk/

unreal!
    thats unbelievable! some poor suckers are going to fall for that and get conned out of alot of money if something isnt done about it asap :eek:
    Full Name
    Adress
    City
    Canton ?????? who the hell uses the word canton?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Canton is used in Switzerland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Par72

Check out the reg on cartell for this little beauty. http://www.carzone.ie/search/BMW/3-Series/325-Ci-M/200906191764977/advert

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Par72 wrote: »
    Check out the reg on cartell for this little beauty. http://www.carzone.ie/search/BMW/3-Series/325-Ci-M/200906191764977/advert
    whats wrong with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 keev100

did you do any checks on the reg,finance,insurance write off etc,also check that reg. document is genuine,all sounds a little dodgy:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭jonny oxford

A friend saw a car they were interested in on carzone, in fact it was on a few other websites also, and was being sold by a dealer in Dublin.

My friend rang and they said the car had just been sold that morning.

So a few weeks pass and the car is still listed on the websites saying its in the dealers stock.

My friend rings again, but the garage again says the car was sold that very morning.

Hhmmn?

The car is still listed.

Why would they be doing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,276 ✭✭✭✭Esel

E-mail them and it might be magically available.

"The car is in fine conditions, every servicing done by my brother, who is a full qualified mechanicalist."

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

dunno if this has been posted but check out http://www.419eater.com/ priceless stuff the scammers well sorted

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

right this email to as a response to an ad for my already sold Alfa which was
    Hello I saw your ad to sell, and I am willing to buy your boat. I will want to make an inquiry about the boat. please let me know if you still have the boat for sell. and if you do have it for sale. Get back to me with the current state and the final price of the boat. I want you to know that I will be paying you with a certified check. Here is my phone number you can ring me at +447035972746 .. i look forward to read from you. Yours sincerely, Alberto.

This is the ad for my already sold car - http://www.carcity.ie/item/44

Ideas for replies?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭CarCity

miju wrote: »
    right this email to as a response to an ad for my already sold Alfa which was

This is the ad for my already sold car - http://www.carcity.ie/item/44

Ideas for replies?????

Hi,
    If its any comfort we have emailed the sender (probably not much use I know) but also banned that user by their IP address. We have captcha in place but still they get around it :(. We are considering just banning whole countries IP addresses insofar as possible now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I actually quite like the site and am genuinely not having a dig at Car City but in the time my add was up on your site I must have gotten at 20 emails from UK / Nigerian based people looking to buy my car (though the best was the one above).

I've been hit spammers / scam artists trawling one of my large sites before so I feel your pain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

here what i got when i send mail to seller:
    Audi A4 S-Line 1.9TDI 2004

The price is 5000 euros
    115 bhp ,Alloys, Sunroof, Metallic Paint, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Remote Central Locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Multiple Air Bags, Air Conditioning, Climate Control, CD Player, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Heated Seats, DVD !
    Sport Line Model Full S Line Body Kit 17 RS Alloys Center Arm Rest 7 inch Touch Screen DVD player/CD Sat Nav Ready Wind Deflectors. Spare Wheel Alloy Absolutely Immaculate inside and out Reasonable Offers Considered. A real head turner and great fun to drive. PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE.
    Diesel 4 doors, manual transmission, Silver.
    Mileage : 104,000, NCT 08/2010, Airbags, Alloys, CD / Radio, Colour Coded Bumpers, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows, Full Service History, Metallic Paint, Power Steering, Remote Central Locking, Traction Control, 1 owner(s).
    Excellent Condition, the car was kept in a garage , it has Audi service book,the tires have been changed recently, and doesn't need repairings.It has no engine problem, no scratches.
    Registered in Ireland .The car is at the moment in Liverpool, UK.
    I live in the USA, I bought the car for my brother who lived in Ireland and then moved to UK. Unfortunately he died recently and I cannot take the car with me.
    You do not have to pay any taxes for this car. It is very easy to register it to your name .
    I have all the documents ready for sale. The car documents are on my name, so it is very simple.
    As payment I only accept cash and we will have to meet in Liverpool for the sale.

Thank you and I hope you will decide to buy my car.
    Here are some photos.

Many thanks, Pat.

and here is the link of car
    http://www.carzone.ie/search/Audi/A4/S-Line-2/200907191835434/advert#

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭CarCity

miju wrote: »
    I actually quite like the site and am genuinely not having a dig at Car City but in the time my add was up on your site I must have gotten at 20 emails from UK / Nigerian based people looking to buy my car (though the best was the one above).

I've been hit spammers / scam artists trawling one of my large sites before so I feel your pain :)

No probs, I know you aren't having a dig at all, we have a few more ideas for trying to prevent it. Yesterday we just blocked out all Nigerian IP addresses. There are a couple more countries I want to block as well.

Have never had a car on carzone myself so would people also get a lot of the same from their site. Just curious as although the captcha is blocking a lot at the moment (and now the IP blocking will kick in) I'm wondering whether we need to investigate other measures ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

CarCity wrote: »
    Hi,
    If its any comfort we have emailed the sender (probably not much use I know) but also banned that user by their IP address.

Banning an individual IP address is of no use when most of these people use dynamic IP addressing!
    CarCity wrote: »
    Yesterday we just blocked out all Nigerian IP addresses.

This is not going to prevent scammers coming in through anonymous browsers or IP clones....

You can never get rid of them completely however what you have done should remove a few of them...

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

A scam from today:
    Hello
    Glad to see you interested !
    First of all I have to tell you that the car is in good condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches no hidden defects and no involved in any accidents .vrt needs to be paid
    I`ve arrived in Ireland 2 months ago,I was sent by my hospital here for practice.I have finished my work here so I have to return back home to my resident hospital from Copenhagen,Denmark that`s why I was forced to leave the car along with all it`s documents(including Full Service History and log book) in a company custody that takes deliveries .You don`t need to worry about the delivery because when I have deposited the car I have already payed for all the fees,so if potential buyers are interested get back to me with your address details and the company will deliver with no extra cost.This company will also take care of all the registration documents and transfer of the ownership without me having to be there in person.
    I realize that is a cheap price for such a car but my special situation makes me do things that I wouldn’t do in normal circumstances.The price I am looking for my car is 4200 €.
    Let me know what your decision is !
    Thank you in advance !

email address is :roberttait56@yahoo.co.uk

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Ford/Focus/zetec/200904191578269/advert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭mikkael

Hi guys,

Some great petrolhead activity on Boards :) I was after a Dark Green 1998 Saab 9000 ... thought I saw the same car on both cbg.ie and carzone, but turned out one was 1997 and the other 1998. Weird thing is, they were both quoted as having 124,000 miles. Strange eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Not really if the reg's were different...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭pablosd

hey, im asking as many people as possible to start writing sum useless email to this man gontard.yves@gmail.com, he is well known scammer from carzone. just write sum random ****e about his wife or whatever. I reckon takin a piss out of him is the best way to punish him. :L
    lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭pablosd

i wrote an email to this Gunretard fella, i hope he will write bak<hahaha>
    heres a copy of wat i wrote.....

Howya Guntard, wats happening buk.

Ohhhh....I was just talking to your wife man and she told me to contact you because she really liked my car that i have for sale there.
    She is a delightful woman and she told me all about you buddy. I heard dat u live in USA man. Dats class man. How d ya like Beverly Hills, buk???
    She told me ur postcode was 90210 so I'm going to send u a copy of meh logbuk man to prove dat I'm a genuine seller not a scumbag man, please send it bak asap as you confirm its legit, ok??, is there any chance you would refund me 2.93e for the poststamp coz ur wife didnt have any spare change on her??? i'll throw up few details of meh wheels so u can tell me if u like it or not man.
    she is a
    99 D reg passat, resprayed in alteeza orange, gud aul TDI engine in dat yoke, it'll go forever buk. 115 brake inintially but i got a chip on ebay there couple of monts bak and she is bout 170 break now also got Air Mass resistor for 3pound dat gives car another 20 brake so i reckon u'd be lukin at 190 brake no bother, she is rollin' on 20' Wolfrace Katanas, got her slammed 2 weeks ago as well, and got her debaged as phaeton tdi(red DI), she was properly tinted at PADDY's TINTS in Belmullet, Co. Mayo.
    Not a scratch on the car, buk, she is absolutelly mint im tellin ye. Engine has done bout 179.000miles but dont be put off as these are motorway miles so she is runnin unreal man. I checked the oil dipshtik there the last day and she still has bit of oil in it left and its milky so its a good sign. There is FULL SERVICE HISTORY with the car, i serviced dat yoke mehself ,as i know 1 or 2 things bout cars.
    If u are interested in buying the car i have to tell u first dat i only accept certified cheques or escrow payments.
    Give us a buzz there anyways if u are intrested or e-mail me bak.
    Gud Luk now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

pablosd wrote: »
    hey, im asking as many people as possible to start writing sum useless email to this man gontard.yves@gmail.com, he is well known scammer from carzone. just write sum random ****e about his wife or whatever. I reckon takin a piss out of him is the best way to punish him. :L
    lol

Good idea.

I wrote some downright rascist abuse stuff back to him about him, his wife, his mother and basically the entire African continent

I's say even the KKK would have winced...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

I heard Joe Duffy is talking about carzone today! should be interesting

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 neboboy

pipsqueak wrote: »
    I heard Joe Duffy is talking about carzone today! should be interesting

No point in sending that guy emails, your just adding to the problem by giving him your email address,

I will sort it out , I will get him banned from G-mail so he cant have any further correspondence with anyone , get him wher it hurts by destroying all his contacts and making sure no else he is talking to gets sucked into it,

Advertisement