Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The scam thread ..all motors scams in here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Have my car in carzone, listed @ 4,2k - have been getting numerous emails from scammers (all with @yahoo.com addresses) This has to be the most believable one yet though. It wasn't until her 3rd email that the ball dropped - the bad english and the fact she told me she was in Australia! I had even rang the mobile she supplied, but it rang out, just figured she was busy! After I discovered she wasn't telling the truth, I just played along until she stopped writing to me:( I had changed the price and signed with a different name twice with no acknowledgement from her!

These are the emails, with only personal details altered - hers are in red, mine black

Hi
    Do you still have the vehicle for sale?
    Please mail me back sophiereids@yahoo.ie if it's still available.
    Thank you
    Sophie

It's still for sale. What would you like to know?
    Cpt Slow

Hi,
    I have tried call your number but I was not getting through.
    May I have your phone number again and the location of the vehicle.
    My number is 0851410097.
    Thank you
    Sophie

Hi Sophie.
    My number is xxx xxxxxxx - the car is located in Ballina, Co. Mayo.
    Cpt Slow

Hi Cpt Slow,
    How much is the last deal price and whats is your full location so that I can send my Husband to come for it and inform my shipper aswell for picking it up.
    Actually as at now im on holiday in Australia with my colleague from work.
    Thank you.
    Sophie

That's no problem - the final price is €6,500. I can accept payment by escrow - but you must pay quickly, I have a lot of interest and first come, first served.
    Regards,
    Tony

Hi Cpt Slow,
    I have asked my husband not to mis the chance of getting the car.I would have come myself but im in Australia now.
    I will send you the payment immediately by authorizing my bank to make the payment on my behalf so that you can hold the car down for me then i will arrange someone to pick it for me immediately you got your payment transfer to you from my bank.
    You should send me the name and account to which i will send the money to including sort code of the bank for easy transfer direct from my bank.
    Thank you.
    Sophie

Hi Stephen,
    It is against my religious belief's to have a bank account. The only forms of payment I will accept are cash or money transfer via untraceable western union. Please send €10,000 european euro as soon as possible.
    Live long and prosper.
    Tonne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 NoSummer

Generally if the english is poor its a bad sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭positron

Okay, I got another case here. Someone claiming to be 'Ann Hand' is selling a 2002 BMW 318ci in Carzone, and after the usual story of 'in the US, brother died, but he left the car at Liverpool, will come there to sell it" etc. He/she want me to get a friend to send money to myself in Liverpool and give her the details (scan) so that she can be sure that I am serious etc. Yeah right! Anyway, when asked what guarantee is there of her turning up, s/he gave me the following - which no doubt is nicked from some innocent person..!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭connel42

I also have a car on Carzone for sale and most of the scams are very obvious the worst been from Prine Hakeem!

IThe most recent wad the best and had a yahoo.ie mail address so |I replied and Ann cam back to me wit her mobile numvber which rang out so I googled the number 0851410097 and came upon this post.
    I see she / he has used it before.
    These scammers are obviously getting wiser by using yahoo.ie address and an irish mobile.

I would like to report her /it / him but who really cares and how can they take action?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭connel42

How about if everybody listed the scam numbers given then if sombody google the number it will show up on sited like this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭tiptap

It's unbelievable .. the amount of scams on carzone now if phenomenal.
    I've enquired about 5 cars, where I have received mails back like the following. Getting seriously p1ssed off with it.

The price is 4200 euros
    Manual transmission,
    ABS, Air Con., Airbags, Alarm, Alloys, CD, Cruise Control, Fogs, Immobiliser, Leather, Metallic Paint, Side Airbags
    Excellent Condition, the car was kept in a garage , it has service book, the tires have been changed recently, and doesn't need repairings. It has no engine problem, no scratches.
    Registered in Ireland. The car is at the moment in Manchester, UK.
    I live in the Italy, I bought the car for my brother who lived in Ireland and then moved to UK. Unfortunately he died recently and I cannot take the car with me.
    You do not have to pay any taxes for this car. It is very easy to register it to your name .
    I have all the documents ready for sale. The car documents are on my name, so it is very simple.
    As payment I only accept cash and we will have to meet in Manchester for the sale.

Thank you and I hope you will decide to buy my car.
    Here are some photos.

Many thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭seclachi

tiptap wrote: »
    I've enquired about 5 cars, where I have received mails back like the following. Getting seriously p1ssed off with it.

The price is 4200 euros
    Manual transmission,
    ABS, Air Con., Airbags, Alarm, Alloys, CD, Cruise Control, Fogs, Immobiliser, Leather, Metallic Paint, Side Airbags
    Excellent Condition, the car was kept in a garage , it has service book, the tires have been changed recently, and doesn't need repairings. It has no engine problem, no scratches.
    I live in the Italy, I bought the car for my brother who lived in Ireland and then moved to UK. Unfortunately he died recently and I cannot take the car with me.
    You do not have to pay any taxes for this car. It is very easy to register it to your name .
    I have all the documents ready for sale. The car documents are on my name, so it is very simple.
    As payment I only accept cash and we will have to meet in Manchester for the sale.

Here are some photos.

Many thanks,

How does it work ? Does he meet you in a pub with a mask and stripey outfit on, and then proceed to blackjack you and nick your pile of cash ? Or is a stolen car / some dodgy registration thing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I'm using black writing. Have delete the formal bits, ie. hello and the likes. I knew this was a scam, but i was just showing a friend. Cars been removed since.
    Mini One 1.6 Petrol 2002

The price is 5000Euros
    Petrol, 3 doors, manual transmision, black, 75000miles,new timing belt fitted.
    NCT 08/2010, Tax 09/2008, Black Mini with Chrome Silver Mirrors. C/W adjustable steering wheel, alloys, CD Player, airbags, rear headrests etc. Spotless inside and out. Lady owner.
    Excellent Condition, the car was kept in a garage , it has Bmw service book,the tires have been changed recently, and doesn't need repairings.It has no engine problem, no scratches.
    Registered in Ireland .The car is at the moment in Liverpool, UK.
    I live in the USA, I bought the car for my sister who lived in Ireland and then moved to UK. Unfortunately she died recently and I cannot take the car with me.
    As payment I only accept cash and we will have to meet in Liverpool for the sale.

Here are some photos.
    Many thanks,
    *insert a few pictures of the car

I love the car, very interested in the car. How could we work out a viewing? I also don't fancy bringing 5000 euro in cash with me as you can imagine.

Hi Gary,
    Thanks for your e-mail!
    As I allready explained, I live in USA and I will go to Liverpool only for this affaire.
    I could meet you in Liverpool next weekend, if that's ok for you too, but I have to be sure that you are serious, because I have a long way ...from USA to UK .
    So here are my conditions:
    I will not ask for money in advance, but you must reserve the car and I will come only if you are decided to buy it .And as a warranty that you really want to buy the car and that you have the money (in cash) for the car, I require that you arrange a payed deposit on your name , for the price of the car ( 5000 euros). Regarding the deposit, there is a service very fast and easy to use, named Western Union. It is used for sending cash money . All that you have to do is to ask a friend or family to go to Western Union with the cash and to send it to Liverpool, to your name as receiver.

(I ask you to do this because I want to be 100 % sure that you will be there and you will be ready to buy it because last week I went to Liverpool for nothing. A man from Dublin told me that he wants to meet me and buy it , so I went to Liverpool, but he never came and never answered to my emails .)

After you make the transfer, I want you to send me an email with the scan of the receipt , so I can check with Western Union and if the transfer is ok, I will come to Liverpool to close the deal.
    You will verify the documents and test the car and we will make the sale documents. Then we will go to a Western Union office, you will take the money and pay me.
    PS: I told you that someone else must be the sender, not you, because some Western Union offices do not give you the money if the receiver is also sender.

Regarding the transfer fees, you will deduce them from the total amount,So that you won't pay nothing more ,just the price that we agreed ( for example 4800 euros+ fees 200 euros= 5000).
    This transfer is also good for you because you avoid the risk of a traveling with the money in pocket.
    Let me know if this is OK with you as soon as possible , let me know if I should reserve the car for you.

Thank you,
    Amanda Finnegan

I have transferred the money into the account as of today. My only problem now is that i don't have a scanner to copy the reciept. Have you got a mobile number that i can contact you on, if possible could you hold the car for me as i am very interested in doing the deal.

Hi Gary,
    Do you have a scanner in order to scan it or if not you can picture it with a photo camera and afterwards you can send me via e-mail!

Thank you
    Amanda Finnegan

You must really think little of the Irish to be so stupid to fall for a scam like this. And come on, Finnegan? How irish are you trying to be. GO and get a life for yourself and stop wasting time TRYING to scam people. Also reporting your add to carzone.

Enjoy life wasting time with no money,
    Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/BMW/5-Series/520i-Auto/1229860/

3k for a 7 year old 5 series seems steep:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,271 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Let me guess. Brother died, car is in Liverpool, seller in USA, bad English, send scan of WU transfer, etc.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Probably, or else it's clocked or something. Number plate looks a bit dodge ;)
    Cartell has it down as a petrol, not a diesel, but not sure if that's really a big deal?

I'd be half tempted to ring the number for the laugh and see what they say! :D:D;)

*gets out the phone book to look for the nearest western union office*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

tiptap wrote: »

The price is 4200 euros
    Manual transmission,
    Here are some photos.
    Many thanks,
    lol I got a response from a person i emailed about a car and the story seem kinda similar to the story you got,i wonder if it was the same person,here it is anyways

2005 Volkswagen Sharan 1.9 TDI 90 BHP 6 Speed

Price : 6500 euro
    Mileage: 62,000 miles
    Year : 2005
    Fuel : Diesel
    Engine : 1.9 TDI
    Transmission : Manual
    Color : Gray
    Model : Sharan

Very good car! No repairs done., the car was never damaged. This is first hand car, keep in garage and maintained every time at Volkswagen service.

The tires have been changed recently, and there is no problem of engine, body, etc.
    Irish plates. The car is at the moment in Liverpool, England.

I live in the USA, I bought the car for my brother who lived in Ireland and then moved to England. He died now, I took care myself of the funerals and I returned to the USA so I cannot take the car with me.
    You do not have to pay any extra taxes for this car. It is very easy to register it to your name. I know the law and I have all the documents ready for sale. The vehicle is registered under my name.
    For payment I accept only cash and we will have to meet in Liverpool for the sale contract, as soon as is possible for you.
    Thank you in advance and i hope you decide to make the deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Its a joke at this point. Another from carzone.
    2006 Volkswagen Touran 1.9 TDI 105BHP CONCEPTLINE
    Price : 6500 euro
    Mileage: 38,000 miles
    Year : 2006
    Fuel : Diesel
    Engine : 1.9 TDI
    Transmission : Manual
    Color : Gray
    Model : Touran

Options :
    7 seater, Alloys, Metallic Paint, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Air Conditioning, Climate Control, CD Player, Adjustable Steering Wheel.
    Very good car! No repairs done. No stripes, the car was never damaged. This is first hand car, keep in garage and maintained every time at Volkswagen service.
    The tires have been changed recently, and there is no problem of engine, body, etc.
    Irish plates. The car is at the moment in Liverpool, England.
    I live in the USA, I bought the car for my brother who lived in Ireland and then moved to England. He died now, I took care myself of the funerals and I returned to the USA so I cannot take the car with me.
    You do not have to pay any extra taxes for this car. It is very easy to register it to your name. I know the law and I have all the documents ready for sale. The vehicle is registered under my name.
    For payment I accept only cash and we will have to meet in Liverpool for the sale contract, as soon as is possible for you.
    Thank you in advance and i hope you decide to make the deal.
    Regards

i say they must copy and paste that same old bulls*%t story onto about 100 emails a day,problem is,sooner or later someone might actually fall for it and it will make it all worth while for them,ps just outta curiosty,what does no stripes mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭ChickCool

Send all of these mails onto the gardai!!!!

This is an attempt to fraud, the gardai do investigate it. Carzone isn't taking this seriously but the gardai do! Carzone are obviously not bothered at the criminal activity on their site and won't stop the scammers but if we all report the emails to the gardai, some of them will get caught and carzone will have to pull their socks up, hopefully it will be enough to disuade other scammers from repeating this!

ChickCool wrote: »
    Send all of these mails onto the gardai!!!!

This is an attempt to fraud, the gardai do investigate it. Carzone isn't taking this seriously but the gardai do! Carzone are obviously not bothered at the criminal activity on their site and won't stop the scammers but if we all report the emails to the gardai, some of them will get caught and carzone will have to pull their socks up, hopefully it will be enough to disuade other scammers from repeating this!
    http://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/national-news/gardai-issue-warning-of-internet-car-selling-scam-1460972.html gardai are already well aware of this,problem is that it is just so widespread and they would have to team up with police forces around the world to try and do anything about it.that one victim mentioned is what makes it all worthwhile to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vicool

Hi everyone! Can I get some advice pls:

I was looking for a car and I've found this 'great deal' a 07 vw passat... anyway owner in USA, car in Liverpool,brother died, you know the usual and of course Western Union as well but when he said I should give him the Transfer Number I refused saying that this is a scam and he can use fake ID to withdraw the money and I also requested a scan with the car's documents (ownership).
    At this stage he replied that all he wants is too see the receipt of the transfer without the number (number covered when scanned) and he e-mailed me the car's documents with his name on it, so everything looks fine.I have also checked the car with the Gardai and they said the car is not stolen and gave me the details of the car without the owner's name.
    I am suppose to make the transfer on my name today an meet him on Thursday on Livarpool so can I get some good advice please!
    Thanx everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

scam scam scam scam. Same one over and over again, all they have to do is copy a number plate off carzone and steal the pictures. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

vicool wrote: »
    can I get some good advice please!

Go for it ...definetly do!

And then, when you have been scammed out of your money, you can come back on here and tell everyone about it in detail.

Maybe then people will start to use their heads (for once) and stop falling for (or even considering) these scams. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vicool

Thank you all for trying to help me but just hear me out one more time!
    So the guy wants the money to be transfered on my name, he doesn't want the Transfer Number, he sended me a copy of the registration certificate on his name,will go to a WU office with me and take the money only after I tested the car and rechecked the documents and also I've checked the car with the Gardai.
    I know it looks like a scam and it probably is but how can it be?:confused:

THANX!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

If you cant see its a scam now then go for it and report back. But, YOU WILL BE SCAMMED OUT OF YOUR HARD EARNED CASH!! Think about it, They have a ridiculously cheap 07 passat, and copy and paste a scam posted about tons of times in this thread.
    let us know how it goes, but you have been warned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭ChickCool

if you checked the car with the gardai then you/they should be able to contact the owner and check if they're dead or the cars for sale.read this thread there are plenty of examples of this scam, once he has a copy of the receipt theyll know the money is there in your name and they will be able to withdraw the money.

Hi everyone! Can I get some advice pls:

I was looking for a car and I've found this 'great deal' a 07 vw passat... anyway owner in USA, car in Liverpool,brother died, you know the usual and of course Western Union as well but when he said I should give him the Transfer Number I refused saying that this is a scam and he can use fake ID to withdraw the money and I also requested a scan with the car's documents (ownership).
    At this stage he replied that all he wants is too see the receipt of the transfer without the number (number covered when scanned) and he e-mailed me the car's documents with his name on it, so everything looks fine.I have also checked the car with the Gardai and they said the car is not stolen and gave me the details of the car without the owner's name.
    I am suppose to make the transfer on my name today an meet him on Thursday on Livarpool so can I get some good advice please!
    Thanx everyone!
    this wouldnt happen to be the scam (i mean car!)in question would it? http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Volkswagen/Passat/2.0-TDI/1221071/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

BMW 320CD

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/BMW/3-Series/car/1228245/

Here's the spiel
    Good Day,

I am writing you regarding the:BMW 3 Series (2004)-2.0 Diesel,Coupe,Manual,Silver,45,600 miles,€ 4500.
    It is in perfect condition inside and outside as well,never been implicated in accidents.I never smoke in it and i want to sell it to a serious person. The car is located in Liverpool/United Kingdom.
    The price that i'm asking for the car is ,€ 4500.The car have Irish number and papers and full service history.
    Now i am located in Germany with my bussines and i have nobody in United Kingdom that could show you the car. I need to come personal to meet you and present the car.
    Feew days ago a buyer told me that he'll buy the car, so we must meet in LIVERPOOL/United Kingdom. I came to United Kingdom because I trusted his word, but when I arrived I called him and no answer, so I lost money and precious time on his promise. I don't want to ask you to send me any money in advance, I just want to see that you are a serious buyer. I will come only for a serious deal. If you don't want to buy it after you will inspect it, no problem, but I need to be sure that you will be there.
    To be sure that you are real and serious, here is what I propose:
    1. The service name that we'll use is Western Union transfers.You will find Western Union agency at all the Post Office in your city and you will go there with your best friend or your wife. Your wife or your friend (relative) will be the sender of the money and you will be the receiver in Liverpool.
    2.Ask your wife or your friend to send € 4500 to your name in Liverpool. Is enough for me too see that I have a interested buyer. (I will pay the Western Union fees when we will meet)
    3. Only you can pick up the money from Liverpool, so this is no risk on your side.
    4. Once the money is sent, you will have to email me the Western Union papers.
    5. In the same day I will buy the flight ticket and I will email you the scanned ticket.(We will verify the car with a mechanical service and at police to. I also accept any test)
    6. We will meet in Liverpool and we will finish the deal in the same day. I will help you to make all papers.
    If you don't want to buy the car I will pay for your transport. I assure you that you will love this car and you will buy it. It is in perfect conditions.
    I repeat: You must understand that you will not send the money to me. You will be the receiver of the money and only you can pick the money from Western Union only in Liverpool.
    If you are still interested to make the deal with me please reply me or call me.
    Please don't spend my time with endless disscutions or pure curiosity.
    My UK phone number is:079xxxxxxxx.
    Thank you for contacting me and hope you will understand my point of view!!!
    Respectfully
    My Name: Lucas Miller
    Phone number:079xxxxxxxxx.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Toots85 wrote: »
    Probably, or else it's clocked or something. Number plate looks a bit dodge ;)
    Cartell has it down as a petrol, not a diesel, but not sure if that's really a big deal?

I'd be half tempted to ring the number for the laugh and see what they say! :D:D;)

*gets out the phone book to look for the nearest western union office*

LOl, but it is petrol, 520i would be petrol, says it on the car as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,271 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Thank you all for trying to help me but just hear me out one more time!
    So the guy wants the money to be transfered on my name, he doesn't want the Transfer Number, he sended me a copy of the registration certificate on his name,will go to a WU office with me and take the money only after I tested the car and rechecked the documents and also I've checked the car with the Gardai.
    I know it looks like a scam and it probably is but how can it be?:confused:

THANX!
    If the guy does not want the transfer number (or whatever), then he obviously does not need it to get the money from WU. You are unbelievable, tbh, and are helping us to understand how fools fall for these SCAMS! If you, for any reason, decide not to go for this, I have a bridge you might be interested in purchasing. PM me for full details.

Ever hear the old saying "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts."?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Volthar

Hey friend of mine almost went for a BMW for €5000 but finally sanity prevailed :) I did my little research and got this:

<Good Day,

I am writing you regarding the:Audi A4 Saloon,2003, 1.9 Diesel, Manual, black, 35600 miles,€ 4,200
    It is in perfect condition inside and outside as well,never been implicated in accidents.I never smoke in it and i want to sell it to a serious person. The car is located in Liverpool/United Kingdom.
    The price that i'm asking for the car is ,€ 4,200.The car have Irish number and papers and full service history.
    Now i am located in Germany with my bussines and i have nobody in United Kingdom that could show you the car. I need to come personal to meet you and present the car.
    Feew days ago a buyer told me that he'll buy the car, so we must meet in LIVERPOOL/United Kingdom. I came to United Kingdom because I trusted his word, but when I arrived I called him and no answer, so I lost money and precious time on his promise. I don't want to ask you to send me any money in advance, I just want to see that you are a serious buyer. I will come only for a serious deal. If you don't want to buy it after you will inspect it, no problem, but I need to be sure that you will be there.
    To be sure that you are real and serious, here is what I propose:
    1. The service name that we'll use is Western Union transfers.You will find Western Union agency at all the Post Office in your city and you will go there with your best friend or your wife. Your wife or your friend (relative) will be the sender of the money and you will be the receiver in Liverpool.
    2.Ask your wife or your friend to send € 4,200 to your name in Liverpool. Is enough for me too see that I have a interested buyer. (I will pay the Western Union fees when we will meet)
    3. Only you can pick up the money from Liverpool, so this is no risk on your side.
    4. Once the money is sent, you will have to email me the Western Union papers.
    5. In the same day I will buy the flight ticket and I will email you the scanned ticket.(We will verify the car with a mechanical service and at police to. I also accept any test)
    6. We will meet in Liverpool and we will finish the deal in the same day. I will help you to make all papers.
    If you don't want to buy the car I will pay for your transport. I assure you that you will love this car and you will buy it. It is in perfect conditions.
    I repeat: You must understand that you will not send the money to me. You will be the receiver of the money and only you can pick the money from Western Union only in Liverpool.
    If you are still interested to make the deal with me please reply me or call me.
    Please don't spend my time with endless disscutions or pure curiosity.
    My UK phone number is:07946809178.
    Thank you for contacting me and hope you will understand my point of view!!!
    Respectfully
    My Name: Lucas Miller
    Phone number:07946809178.

Thanks! >

apparently sent it from email tarr55@yahoo.co.uk

I am going to waste lots of his time and also register his email on all SPAM generating websites :) Please do the same to all other scumbags

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

LOl, but it is petrol, 520i would be petrol, says it on the car as well.

LOL I know!! Ud think they'd put a little bit of effort in!:rolleyes:

Sold now.......apparently!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

Volthar wrote: »
    Hey friend of mine almost went for a BMW for €5000 but finally sanity prevailed :) I did my little research and got this:

apparently sent it from email tarr55@yahoo.co.uk

I am going to waste lots of his time and also register his email on all SPAM generating websites :) Please do the same to all other scumbags

Same message as I got other than from michel.roller@yahoo.co.uk so there are obviously loads of yahoo accounts in use. Yahoo! the scumbags email account!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭fm

here is a great bargain gti(hope its not posted already)

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=1228163

i mailed him and got this reply from robert

The price is 4200 euros
    Manual transmission,

Many thanks,

Advertisement