Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bundesliga fixtures 2008/2009?

• 23-06-2008 12:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,168 ✭✭✭

I doubt anybody will know the answer, but...

Does anybody know when the fixtures for next year's Bundesliga are announced? Want to book a trip to Cologne, but not until I know there'll be a game on that weekend.

I've looked myself and found nothing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DubDani

The new Fixture list will be drawn up and announced on the 1st of July. The DFL will most likely televise the draw live on TV. That's how they have been doing it in Italy for the last few seasons.

The season starts on the 15th of August with Bayern playing the opening game in Munich (as the reigning champions).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Didn't wanna make a new thread for this, but wondering when fixtures for the Belgian league will be released. Heading over to Brussels in mid-August and wanna go to a game. Google wasn't much help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Its up.
    http://www.bundesliga.de/media/native/dfl/spielplan/bl-saison_2008-2009.pdf
    I might be making a trip to Köln too if you're interested, have my eye on the away match in Berlin at the end of November too, tickets should be easy enough to get for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,168 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Hmmm, was hoping to go in September but the only home games are against Bayern and Schalke. Dunno if I'd get tickets for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

DSB wrote: »
    Didn't wanna make a new thread for this, but wondering when fixtures for the Belgian league will be released. Heading over to Brussels in mid-August and wanna go to a game. Google wasn't much help.
    Belgian Juliper League fixtures here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Is there any channel that shows the Bundesliga regularly?

Here's a good list of friendly club matches throughout Europe for July and August. In case anyone is interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Yeah, they'd be fairly impossible to get tickets for unless you were actually buying them from a ticket shop in Köln on the day they go onsale. On the other hand you could try booking them from the club themselves, I don't know how good your German is but here's the link.
    You brink Id and your print off and can pick them up from the stadium from 2.5 hours before the game
    https://www5.eventimsports.de/shops/index.php3?shopid=35&sec_server=1&1214911484
    There's no links on it yet to buy anything though.

Cheers for the friendlies list too, have a ticket for Hertha v Liverpool on the 22nd. 9.50 all in, should be class!

Dave! wrote: »
    Is there any channel that shows the Bundesliga regularly?
    Setanta show a live match on Sunday, sometimes on Friday evening and a few other matches either 'as live' or highlights.

Cool_CM wrote: »
    ... have a ticket for Hertha v Liverpool on the 22nd. 9.50 all in, should be class!
    I envy you. I had great plans for that one til I realised our local club is opening their Clubhouse the same night. As the Secretary it is my job to be there and get very drunk that night. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Shamrok wrote: »
    Setanta show a live match on Sunday, sometimes on Friday evening and a few other matches either 'as live' or highlights.
    Cheers mate.

Advertisement