Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ice broadband with linksys wrt54GL

Options
  • 23-06-2008 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

hi, is this router will work with ICE Broadband? don't know much about networks, so I'm asking you..
    This router works in G standard.. and I want to buy it, but could u also recommend me some linksys router working in N standard, so it can be run with ICE broadband?

I'd like to connect 2 laptops, ipod, and ps3 wireless..

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

cin0 wrote: »
    hi, is this router will work with ICE Broadband? don't know much about networks, so I'm asking you..
    This router works in G standard.. and I want to buy it, but could u also recommend me some linksys router working in N standard, so it can be run with ICE broadband?

I'd like to connect 2 laptops, ipod, and ps3 wireless..

thanks

Yes the wrt54gl will work with ice broadband. The bigger problem may be getting ice broadband to work!!!:rolleyes:

You should check the linksys site for up to date 'n' routers - this model is available in Dublin - http://www-ie.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=IE%2FLayout&cid=1175232965041&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=6504121035B01

• Registered Users Posts: 45 cin0

great thanks..
    I've got ice 2 months so far and what can I say.. uhmm.. generally it sucks, but since two weeks everything seems to be OK, I mean.. I've got network 24/7 with preaty good transfers.. Maybe they've installed some aditional aerial somewhere in my neighberhood, don't know how long it's going to be like that, but it's OK as we speak :)

btw, I live in Maynooth..

Advertisement