Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Testaments latest

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Yeah I have it. It sounds a lot like they took the best bits from The Legacy, Practise What You Preach and The Ritual and tried to make an album out of them.

Mind you that is no bad thing as they were top albums.

It does not quite hit the highs of their best, but it comes close at times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Having a listen to it here atm, sounds very promising I have to say ! Very good riffs and nice soloing, everything just fits perfectly so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

I loooove it. Great album, good mix of old and new. My only criticism is i think it's a bit over produced. Other then that, very good album :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I think it's a bag o' ****e myself. No good riffs, nothing to say, just meh. It's bland like a bowl of porridge. If you asked some mediocre band to come up with an album that sounds like Testament, that's what you'd get. It's a huge disappointment after The Gathering. They've gone backwards, tried to make a "classic" sounding album to go with the "classic" line up and just turned out some unimaginative slop as a result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,635 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Going by that song, it doesn't really sound fresh anyway. The chorus is suspiciously like So Many Lies

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

is it as good as practice what you preach?

Advertisement