Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribed twice by mistake

Options
  • 23-06-2008 12:40pm
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty much what it says on the tin. I'm having a blonde moment - I had a three month recurring subscription, but thought it was a three month non-recurring. I got the email to say my subscription period was almost up, so I set up for the one year recurring, for convenience. Anyhoo, today I've checked and I've accidentaly paid for a one year and a three month - what do I do? I want to cancel the three month recurring and keep the one year recurring, but can't figure out how to cancel it!

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Managed to cancel the three month recurring sub with paypal.

Advertisement