Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone remember?

Options
  • 23-06-2008 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

I posted this on another board but was advised to post it here instead:

Bit of an obscure question, but it came to mind just there... Before phantom became a fully legal station they were given permission to broadcast at various frequencies on the weekends for a while a few years back. Does anyone remember the song they used to play on repeat before the transmission started at 12am on Fridays?? I really want to know who is is...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Goosewad

I realise no one replied to this but, I have discovered the song! It's The Redneck Manifesto 'The Dillon Family Dancers'. It's strange, I was just drawn to them intuitively in my search for this song (chances are that I actually heard the full thing played on phantom way back when and had just forgotten who it was), I youtubed them and thought their general sound was really like that of the song, and so listened to everything of theirs I could find on the net. Couldn't find the above song though but I bought an album today because I really liked them... it was on it. Can't believe my luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Great stuff!

If you ever get the chnace to see them live....take it! Great live band!

Advertisement