Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for maternity leave

Options
  • 23-06-2008 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hiya, I'm looking for a present for my boss for her maternity leave, I've been advised against anything for the baby before it's born, so anyon have any idea of something I could get for my boss herself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Now i'm not 100% but I think the general thing to give here is sort of pampering things for the mother. (Obviously you could go as far as Spa treatments for closer friends relations but as its your boss ill stick to the more mundane) -

Scented Candles
    Bath Sets
    Aromatherapy Kits etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I bought a friend a V- shaped pillow. Sounds a bit naff but she LOVED it. Very comfortable for the last weeks of pregnancy and afterwards she used it while feeding the baby. You can get nice ones in Mothercare.

Advertisement