Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good Intel chipset mobo for a E8500

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

L31mr0d wrote: »
    There's a very bad design flaw in the NB, it doesn't work when you chip a big chunk off the corner of it. Typical of nvidia :rolleyes: :D
    Jesus, you should lose that chip on your shoulder.

Edit: Just realised that's a double pun. The chip on the northbridge and chipset.

Edit 2: It's actually a triple pun if you consider that a cpu is sometimes referred to as a chip. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Good God Almighty. major pwunage man.

Anyway i need a new board for my e8400 (i corrupted my ds3). Really like the look of this rampage think i'll go for it too. People getting 4ghz+ without any difficulty even on air i'll be wc it so should be fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

L31mr0d wrote: »
    There's a very bad design flaw in the NB, it doesn't work when you chip a big chunk off the corner of it. Typical of nvidia :rolleyes: :D

LOL ah right. :) It's just that I've been epic issues with my system and I'm trying to rule out different components.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭TonyM.

Advertisement