Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Storage & water butts

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

GreyEagle wrote: »
    That sounds like an excellent solution. Can't do anything like that myself as I would never get clearance from 'mission control' to dig up the garden. Also, I would like to limit expenditure until I see what the water bills are like. A big project may not be justified unless you have youth on your side.

I have permission from my girlfriend ( I think :D) over getting a huge hole and trench dug out in the back garden and getting the underground system installed.

These "IMF" water meters will and their bills will only increase each year that goes by (like everything in Ireland these days),so Im investing now,before its too late.

Im in my mid 30s,so I dont know if I have youth on my side?:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭GreyEagle

paddy147 wrote: »
    Im in my mid 30s,so I dont know if I have youth on my side?:pac::pac:

Believe me, in your mid 30s you have youth on your side, (can't find the smilie with the walking stick!)

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭ponddigger

hi p147,will you post some photos of your under ground system:Dponddigger:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

ponddigger wrote: »
    hi p147,will you post some photos of your under ground system:Dponddigger:D

Will do,when I get it done.

Advertisement