Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you think is most likely to be up for eviction this week?

Options
  • 23-06-2008 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

STUART is immune.

I think Sylvia & Mohammed

Sylvia to go

Who is most likely to be up for eviction? 5 votes

Dennis
    0% 0 votes
    Mohamed
    20% 1 vote
    Michael
    0% 0 votes
    Rachel
    0% 0 votes
    Rebecca
    0% 0 votes
    Kathreya
    0% 0 votes
    Jennifer
    0% 0 votes
    Dale
    0% 0 votes
    Darnell
    0% 0 votes
    Rex
    0% 0 votes
    Luke
    0% 0 votes
    Mario
    0% 0 votes
    Lisa
    80% 4 votes
    Sylvia
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Sylvia most definately anyway, what a pain in the ass!! :mad: she treats everyone else like dirt :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Tis a tough one. Sylvia will defintley be up as the following WILL vote for here;
    -Mikey
    -Mo
    -Lisa
    -Mario
    -Rex
    -Rachel

Mo is fairly certain after becoming the no.1 target of Sylvia's ever growing posse (At this stage I think it's comprised of herself, Dennis, Jen, Luke, Dale, Bex, and possibly Stu) Herself and Dennis have been drumming into people's head how evil Mo is, so I think his fate will be sealed with that voting block.

Mario, despite being fairly sound as of late, has permanently set himself up as a target for a fair few of the house mates, so there is a good chance he will be up again. The only thing that may save him is if Rex deflects a few votes from him.

In my view, it will probably be a 3 way between Sylvia, Mo, and Mario.

Personally, I would love to see Sylivia and Luke nominated. I think if Sylvia is nominated, she goes. The house mates will hear the reaction she receives, and the likes of Dennis, Bex, and Jen may start to rethink alot of their current behaviour when they hear how much the public hate her, particularly Dennis.

As for Chuckle Bro. no. 3, he's been a smarmy little stirrer as of late, and he didn't seem to cope well being up for eviction last time. I think he deserves a few days of anxiousness fro being such a little gimp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I think dennis should be up for eviction, hes one of the main **** stirrers in the house!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Sylvia and Mario, with Rex a close third.

(Funny how quickly they forgot the food problem when they saw what Rex was serving up all the same...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Sylvia and Mario possibly with Dennis as a third

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

Tis a tough one. Sylvia will defintley be up as the following WILL vote for here;
    -Mikey
    -Mo
    -Lisa
    -Mario
    -Rex
    -Rachel

Mo is fairly certain after becoming the no.1 target of Sylvia's ever growing posse (At this stage I think it's comprised of herself, Dennis, Jen, Luke, Dale, Bex, and possibly Stu) Herself and Dennis have been drumming into people's head how evil Mo is, so I think his fate will be sealed with that voting block.

Mario, despite being fairly sound as of late, has permanently set himself up as a target for a fair few of the house mates, so there is a good chance he will be up again. The only thing that may save him is if Rex deflects a few votes from him.

In my view, it will probably be a 3 way between Sylvia, Mo, and Mario.

Personally, I would love to see Sylivia and Luke nominated. I think if Sylvia is nominated, she goes. The house mates will hear the reaction she receives, and the likes of Dennis, Bex, and Jen may start to rethink alot of their current behaviour when they hear how much the public hate her, particularly Dennis.

As for Chuckle Bro. no. 3, he's been a smarmy little stirrer as of late, and he didn't seem to cope well being up for eviction last time. I think he deserves a few days of anxiousness fro being such a little gimp.

:D Luke is really starting to annoy me now aswell. Whine, bitch, moan, bitch.

I agree with you that Sylvia's fate is sealed, and she will be both nominated and evicted. Completely her own fault.

I think that Dennis, however, may be nominee no.2. Mohammed may have a small vendetta against him, but I'd imagine Dennis is really starting to get on everybody's nerves.

Fat-head (Mario) is safe, I think, this week; he's toned himself down an awful lot since he was first nominated; he's barely said anything to anyone in the past week!

There is a girl who posts on the DS forum, and she seems to have an inside track with BB. She has been 100% right with all her insider information. Someone even started an appreciation thread just to say thanks to her for all her info.

So for those of you who want to know this weeks nominations, they are
    .....Mo..and....Sylvia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Have they voted yet?

LolaDub wrote: »
    Have they voted yet?

Yes, and my above post reveals the results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

So for those of you who want to know this weeks nominations, they are
    .....Mo..and....Sylvia

If that's true I reckon the latter will be gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭VIS VIRES

Yeah think the latter will go .....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Heads off to lump on money on the latter.

Edit: Perhaps a mod can edit to title to say spoiler included?

Advertisement