Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Davina McCall

Options
  • 23-06-2008 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

I haven't been following BB too much this year, as I haven't been able to. But I have caught a few shows.

I know she only does one night a week, but Davina MacCall is the most irritating presenter i've ever seen After hearing about all the ructions in the house with Alex, I was interested to see the interview, I could only stick it for about 5 minutes before I had to switch it off.

Maybe she's like Kirsty's Home Videos and only chav brits like her ...

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

What was it about the interview that annoyed you?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

Davina MacCall is ACE! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Davina McCall is brilliant and very good at presenting big brother :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Whilst I find her very annoying as a presenter (all those faces she pulls, and the fact she still thinks she's 27) she is Grade A MILF.

Her interview with Alex was very weak, she let Alex talk herself out of it, and didn't even bring up the whole 'Gangsta friends' issue, which was the most incriminating part of the incident, and the one Alex wouldn't have been able to talk her way out of.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Cactus Col wrote: »
    but Davina MacCall is the most irritating presenter i've ever seen

You ain't seen Big Brother's Little Brother yet have you?

• Advertisement

Her interview with Alex was very weak, she let Alex talk herself out of it, and didn't even bring up the whole 'Gangsta friends' issue, which was the most incriminating part of the incident, and the one Alex wouldn't have been able to talk her way out of.

True, interview was weak and alex was so annoying. Trying to talk herself out of things that were on video like.. how stupid was she!! I could see that Davina was trying though to get her point across as much as possible but Alex just wouldn's shut up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

Dyflin wrote: »
    You ain't seen Bib Brother's Little Brother yet have you?

Oh I agree yer one and yer man! their so bloody usless... the worst thing is they really do think they are funny NOT!!! :o

DubArk wrote: »
    Oh I agree yer one and yer man! their so bloody usless... the worst thing is they really do think they are funny NOT!!! :o

Only seen this once.. hes not so bad!! she is utterly useless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

Yes, there are better presenters out there, and I think she tries too hard sometimes, but she had me in stitches last Friday when she did the impersonation of Mario eating the custard cream.

That Zezi one takes the biscuit, though. Where did they find her?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭VIS VIRES

Cactus Col wrote: »
    I haven't been following BB too much this year, as I haven't been able to. But I have caught a few shows.

I know she only does one night a week, but Davina MacCall is the most irritating presenter i've ever seen After hearing about all the ructions in the house with Alex, I was interested to see the interview, I could only stick it for about 5 minutes before I had to switch it off.

Maybe she's like Kirsty's Home Videos and only chav brits like her ...

+1 she is one of the most annoying presenters on tv...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Rineanna wrote: »
    Yes, there are better presenters out there, and I think she tries too hard sometimes, but she had me in stitches last Friday when she did the impersonation of Mario eating the custard cream.

That Zezi one takes the biscuit, though. Where did they find her?

I think she's just so so so dry, she says all the woooo and crap but no tone or facial expression.

I thought it was lousy of Davina not to ask Alex about the gangster friends thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭eclectictrek

+1

Advertisement