Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prof 3's are upon us

• 23-06-2008 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

How are we set? I'm concerned about audit (I work in tax) so will be glad to have it out of the way fast. Anyone got any great ideas for last minute prep?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭crapmanjoe

im in the same boat, dont work in audit and really dreading the exam tomorrow, rest of them should be fine but audit is bothering me

its like i read the question and mind goes blank and i havent a clue how to answer the question

then i look at the solution and its like - "ah yeah - thats easy", then i move onto the nxt question and same thing again

its just not sticking in my head or else im not reading/approaching the question properly

sorry rambling here and not offering any advice whats so ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Legend100

Tomorrow is going to be horrible!!

I'm in a small firm and do very little auditing so havent a clue...speaking of which i should prob be studying instead of being on here

Advertisement